“Hope I can get back there some day!”

Grazies Italian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazies Italian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
SW Wisconsin
“Hope I can get back there some day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I recently attended a conference and a few of us met up ahead of time and went out for lunch. A friend that lived in that area had recommended Grazies. The only disappointment was not being able to go back before I left town. It was awesome. I had the Spicy Garlic Pasta and was amazed at the quality and tastiness of the dish. The others had wraps which they said were equally as good.

• Visited October 2012

Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“service anyone?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have been here 3 times in the past 3 months. Not a lot, but, here's why. ALL 3 TIMES, our service was NON EXISTENT!! I should not have to flag down employees, ask multiple times for the same thing, be served a salad or soup when we just received our appetizer 1 minute prior, and lastly,,, I should never, ever have to wait to give them money. Every time I've been there, there has been no sense of urgency. A one hour dinner took us 2 to 2 1/2 hours each time. And the food, was ok.

Visited October 2012
Kirkland
“Home-made pasta and Signature dishes are a BIG bonus”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is what Applebee's would be if it wasn't corporate owned and operated. Fantastic pasta dishes (Tequila Lime is a perennial favorite) and a wide selection of local microbrews, all at reasonable prices make this a Must Go place when visiting Stevens Point WI.

Visited October 2012
Stevens Point Wi
“Blackened Shrimp served no seasoning! Over priced-go to Fazoli's!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

We did go for a girl's day out meal, and spent almost $90 for 4 adult meals that were TERRIBLE! We went at 2 p.m. on a Saturday afternoon, not busy at all! Our Blackened Shrimp Primavera has plain shrimp - hey, only 6 small shrimp served for $18.99! The waitress thought she could tell us they have a "special" seasoning - but basically we received non-seasoned frozen shrimp. The angel hair pasta was clumped together. Did the regular cook leave and the dishwasher had to cook our meals? I did email the address on the reply cards, and that person Scott McCormick has been non-responsive for over 2 days so far. So basically- you think your meal was substandard for the money - TOUGH LUCK! We have frequented this restaurant many times, but its going downhill fast! We will never go there again.

• Visited September 2012
Amherst, Wisconsin
“Total CRAP!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

So what do you get when you mix crappy ingredients and crappy service? Well, CRAP! That is all I can say that won't get this review banned. The pizza had very little toppings and even less cheese (we're in Wisconsin for crying out loud!). On top of that, it was $20! I've accidentally tasted better guano while spelunking!

At least they are consistent and the service matched the food! CRAP! That is two times in a row we've eaten here and had the same results. Biggest waste of time and money in Wisconsin!

• Visited September 2012