I stayed here for two nights during family weekend for UW-Stevens Point. The hotel was very convenient to my daughter's campus dorm. The room was clean, well supplied and the bed was super comfortable! I usually don't sleep well in hotels but had no issues here with the blackout drapes and premium bedding (comforter with duvet and a great supply of fluffy pillows). The staff was over-the-top accommodating and friendly. I was traveling alone this trip and a housekeeper offered to help me with my things. I also experienced car trouble and the front desk was great in helping me find a service garage. The property adjoins Schmeeckle reserve and I enjoyed watching deer in the parking lot as I loaded and unloaded my vehicle. The hotel offers a nice selection of hot and cold breakfast items. I didn't use the pool/whirlpool area but it looked very nice. I will definitely stay here again! Travel tip: There is a Perkins Restaurant almost next door and if you show your room key, they'll give you a 10% discount!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the fresh baked cookies at the front desk to the cozy lobby fireplace, you'll feel right at home at Country Inn & Suites in Stevens Point. You'll love our spacious, comfortable guest rooms and our new 50 person meeting room is great for business meetings or social gatherings. Be Our Guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point Hotel Stevens Point
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Stevens Point
- Country Inn Stevens Point
- Stevens Point Country Inn