La Quinta Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Point Motel(Stevens Point)
Comfort Suites(Stevens Point)
View Hotel
All reviewsright next doorhilltop restaurantfront deskhard boiled eggshill topnice pool and hot tubwafflesbar and grillbreakfast optionsstaff was friendlyexecutive kingfair pricepool areain townwaffle makerroom was spotlessvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stayed here during Symco weekend 08/8 - 08/10 and had a great time! Our room was very clean and they were consistent on cleaning it for us daily. The pool and hot tub was very clean as well, the pool is small but it did it's job and kept us entertained, we had an awesome time just hanging out there. There is also a restaurant next door called Hill top bar and grill that made it very convenient for us stay near the hotel, the food is decent and affordable. The best part was the free breakfast daily, they had the basics from bagels, bread, coffee, cereals to waffles, fruits and boiled eggs, this was a big bonus for us for the price of this hotel. The location is great as well, it's about 5 minutes drive to everything, gas stations, restaurants and stores. This hotel was very dog friendly and have plenty of grass area to walk your dog around. Overall a very good stay and we will be back every year during Symco weekend.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I can only say that I am grateful to the very understanding guy at the front desk. The whole place is run down and smelly. I went to my room and it had that sour dirty smell. The shower curtain was dirty and smelled of it too. The tub and floor were covered with hair. There was garbage on the floor. Water stained furniture. Stained carpet. Dirty windows. I called the desk and he apologized...said they had a new/bad cleaning crew. He got me another room. I was so creeped out by what I saw in the first room that I knew there was NO WAY I was going to sleep well in ANY room there. Front desk guy was very understanding when I told him I was going to have to find another place to sleep tonight.
There are many hotels in this area. Front desk guy, you were the only redeeming quality of the entire place.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Kickazrdh
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The place has seen its better days, but our room was decent and clean. Pool appeared well kept. Now we get on to the service, which is beyond poor. We booked a two night stay with another couple. The other couple book through their reservation line and had no issues. As we had pets, I wanted to insure there would be no issues so I booked calling the hotel directly. We also wanted to insure our rooms could be put close together with out friends, and asked a note be added to our reservation. No note was put into our reservation about this. Also there was no note we would be arriving with pets. To add to the poor service, they only booked our room for one night not two. Upon arrival we were told we can stay on Friday, but they had no room for us on Saturday! We finally got that straightened out, so we thought all was good. Upon our Sunday check out I discovered although we had our AAA rate for Friday, they charged $30 more for Saturday, and the front desk idiot said there was nothing he could do about it. This was the same idiot who screwed up our reservations. I honestly think they guy is high as a kite, he seemed totally unaware of how to handled anything. Also house keeping never showed up to clean our room on Saturday. This place clearly needs retraining or replacement of its staff, possibly drug testing to, as the front desk clerk appears to stoned to do his job properly.

Room Tip: I've had much better value in a hotels. You'd think in a small town you'd get better service and quality for the price. The hotel is certainly due for a remodel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank caryh0
Reviewed July 27, 2014

During a five night stay, housekeeping showed up once! Three people were assigned a room with one bed even after clearly indicating there were three on the reservation. We were given two towels and had to go to the desk for more. We had to put the garbage in the hall!! The manager said they were doing the best they could with ONE person to clean 23 (or maybe she said 24) rooms. If this was their best, I'm certainly glad I didn't experience the worst

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria0217
A TripAdvisor Member
West Bend, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We arrived to a dirty facility. The bathroom had hair all over the floor. That carpet is very stained. The furniture is water stained. The fridge is old and made noise that affected our sleep. Was told nothing was wrong with it. Microwave didnt work. Truly disappointed with stay. Staff did not correct issues just blamed other co-workers very unprofessional!.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple