“A Great Experience!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Stevens Point
“A Great Experience!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

A beautiful hotel. Brianna checked us in, and she made sure everything would be just perfect for our stay. She is a Rock Star. Very quiet hotel and easy access to everything in Stevens Point. We would stay again when we get back to the area.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank HOPE-Bearsgal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Gunter, TX
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Rolled up during a snow storm and found no resturant and no bar. However short walk across the parking lot there is both. Good room, great price. Staff is as friendly as can be. It's good choice if you have to be in Stevens Point.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ladysmith, WI
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This hotel is excellent! The staff is friendly, and the room was extremely clean. The hotel is close to many central Wisconsin cities, so the location is perfect. We would definitely stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank PackerFan1252
minnesota
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Clean small but nice pool. Good breakfast. Staff was always friendly. Front desk to Housekeepers.
Restaurants close
Also fruit available
Feels like home
Beds were very very comfortable
Wireless and it worked well

Room Tip: If hotel is busy Third floor away from the noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Wow, I'm impressed! I've stayed at quite a few Fairfield Inns, they are normally clean, comfortable, and a good place to stay on business or while traveling with the family. This location, however, really stands out. I understand this hotel is about 18 years old, and was completely renovated about 2.5 years ago. The place looks brand new! Not a paint scuff on a door frame--nothing! Everything was flawless...furnishings were perfect, beds were quite comfortable, and talk about cleanliness...everything was exceptionally clean--my room (not a dust bunny to be found anywhere!), all common areas, the pool, work out room, etc. My room was really quiet--I didn't hear a peep from other rooms or the hallway (what a refreshing change!). Staff was unbelievably friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was outstanding for a Fairfield Inn; there were hot items, including very tasty eggs and the traditional biscuits/gravy, plus all the many normal selections and a large assortment of fresh fruit. The breakfast area was large, comfortable, and spotless--the gal who maintains the breakfast area was very helpful and super attentive. My expectations were exceeded in all respects, I look forward to visiting this location again in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I come here quiet often to stay due to work. The staff is always friendly, smiling, and ready for me when I come. They know I know the drill so it is nice that they are ready with my room key and a complimentary bottle of water when I arrive. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. Not as comfy as my TempurPedic at home, but they do the job when I am away. The king room offers me a chair and more space than I need. There is always a piece of chocolate for me when I get into my room which is awesome when you need a little something sweet. They also have chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, or sugar cookies at the front desk if you need more. The fitness room is small, but has what I need to be able to get a good workout in. It is never really packed which is good. I have never used the pool or whirlpool, but they seem very clean. The breakfast in the mornings is just what I need to get my day started. The oatmeal is really good. The bread is always fresh. It is very clean and always set up perfectly. There is fresh fruit which I take to work with me for snacks during the day. Jackie is always there to greet me and chit chat with me. She is a wonderful person that really enjoys providing breakfast for everyone each morning. Coreen is a great manager and really runs a great group of employees. You can tell everyone is happy working there.

Room Tip: Choose the king if you can. I like the 3rd floor too.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have been a frequent guest at this property for over 3 years. The property is within walking distance of numerous restaurants and has easy access to the interstate. As for the property itself, the common areas and rooms are modern, quiet, comfortable, and most importantly, clean. The rooms have excellent wireless internet connectivity and flat screen televisions. The workout room (a must for me!) is newly remodeled, with well maintained Precor equipment and dumbbells. Breakfast is wonderful. There is a wide variety of hot and cold offerings. The area is continually staffed so you never run out of food or coffee. The breakfast area is also very clean. Perhaps the impressive thing about this hotel is the staff. Every staff member, from housekeeping to the front desk, is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and completely customer focused. If you frequent the Stevens Point area, and have never stayed at the Fairfield Inn, do yourself a favor and try it. You won't be disappointed and you won't stay anywhere else when your in the area! See why this property is ranked nationally within the Marriott chain.