We had a great overnight get away in Stevens Point at the Fairfield Inn. We walked to Grazie's (all home made food from scratch) just in the next parking lot up for a great dinner, walked to Iverson Park (just over the interstate) for some outdoors/park time, and enjoyed the pool, too. (The pool is quite small, but with the addition of a ball, we had a ton of fun playing games together.) Don't miss Belt's Ice Cream on a trip to Stevens Point either!
The hotel was very clean and clearly being well taken care of. The staff was friendly and accommodating (even allowing a late checkout so we could enjoy some more pool time!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Stevens Point Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott which offers all that any traveler may be seeking. We are located just off Hwy 51, Interstate 39 and on Hwy 10 East. We are just minutes away from Saint Michaels Hospital, Joerns Healthcare, Sunrise Medical and University of Stevens Point. We have a larger fitness and breakfast room. We have added new features of a business center, guest laundry and market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Stevens Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Stevens Point
- Fairfield Stevens Point
- Stevens Point Fairfield Inn