“Dining while in Stevens Point”
Review of Amber Grill

Amber Grill
Ranked #14 of 118 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: We are connected to the Stevens Point Holiday Inn and Convention Center. Amber Grill is an upscale casual restaurant with dark wood interior, leather seating, and unique lighting. We have four distinct areas. The dining room, with high backed booths, curtained corner seating for private dining, and a fireplace at the far end. The bar area, with high top seating and a full length wrap around bar. Our patio, complete with umbrellas, a fire pit, and an above heated bar. And finally our Point Brewery Room, a private dining room with available seating for up to 25. Call ahead for reservations.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great food and great service. Servers were pleasant and very friendly. Meals were presented well and at good prices

Nicholas S, Manager at Amber Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

It's always great to hear from our customers. I've made sure to pass along your compliments to the staff. I hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Met my aunt and uncle and cousin here for dinner. They all got salads, and my ribs were actually quite good (I'm from the South). The music was a bit loud and obnoxious in the lobby, and it was also playing outside so you couldn't escape it.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your time here. I'm so glad you decided to try the ribs. They recently won an award for Best Entree at Taste of the Town, a local convention of restaurants. We are very proud of them. I apologize about the level of background noise that you experienced while you were here. I will make sure to check on that more frequently in the future. I hope we have a chance to serve you again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

You can dine in the dinning room, nice bar area or on an outside café style setting. Good menu with good food sometimes the entries could be better seasoned but never bad food. I will definitely eat there again.

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I'm happy that we can provide such a great dining experience close to home.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Wonderful "2fer" choose a sandwich and soup or salad, we ate here for 3 days, great food everytime, highly recommend.

Nicholas S, Manager at Amber Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

I'm so glad you enjoyed our Pick Two Menu. We've continued to offer it because of the great feedback we've received.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Since this is connected to the hotel I stay at, it's a good place to sit and have a drink or have dinner. I've had some good dishes here and I've had not so good dishes. Other places would be ahead of here, but not many

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here. We are currently looking at revising our menu, and I'd love to hear from you about the dishes you had that did not impress. If you would like to let me know more about your visit please feel free to contact me at nstuempges@alliancehospitality.com I hope we have a chance to show you the experience we are striving for.