This review is not to rate the Comfort Suites but to address the other outstanding service in the surrounding community. In my recent travels across our country I had the opportunity to pass through Stevens Point, WI, my first visit to the state. The hotel was alright nothing really outstanding the night staff person a young lady--college student-- was very fiend and informative about the local area, great personality. The surrounding community service are truly great the attitude of the people was great and I would be totally remised if I didn't with the strongest recommendation I can make concerning the wonderful service and indeed the quality of the food at "AL's Diner" a local restaurant that has some of the best tasting food I've had in my travels and the portions were overwhelming, the owner "Gale " is the sweetest person and goes out of her way to ensure that all her patrons are satisfied, and believe me you will be when you leave her humble establishment, it's not flashy just functional. And if you have the need to rent a vehicle the staff at the local Enterprise Rental here is absolutely out of bounds with service and personality; Nicole Stern, Branch Manager—Tyson Laird, Management Trainee are the consummate professionals. As I initially stated the hotel is alright but the day staff could work on there customer service demeanor they tended in my opinion to be a little distant to their guest. But their again that's only my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Comfort Suites, a Stevens Point hotel near the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point The Comfort Suites® hotel is located in the heart of Stevens Point, directly off Interstate 39 on Exit 161, within walking distance from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. This Stevens Point, WI hotel is close to area points of interest, including the annual Iola Old Car Show, Stevens Point Brewery, Rib Mountain State Park, Sentry Insurance, SentryWorld sports complex and Green Circle Trail, a 24-mile nature trail circling the entire Stevens Point area. The Central Wisconsin Airport is 20 miles and the Stevens Point Municipal Airport is only three miles from the hotel. A variety of popular restaurants are located nearby.Full-service accommodations include:Free deluxe continental breakfast featuring meat, eggs and more hot items Free local calls Indoor heated pool and hot tub Fitness center Banquet and meeting room This Stevens Point, WI hotel provides business travelers with conveniences like free high-speed Internet access, data port telephones and access to fax services. The hotel features master suites with large, two-person whirlpool bathtubs or four-person whirlpool bathtubs. All suites have refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards.Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Comfort Suites hotel provides the luxurious accommodations and friendly service that every guest desires, at a reasonable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Stevens Point
- Comfort Suites Stevens Point
- Stevens Point Comfort Suites