“Great small town supper club atmosphere”
Review of Club Oasis

Club Oasis
Ranked #9 of 39 Restaurants in Sparta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a Classic Supper Club Located 3 Miles West of Ft McCoy Military Base. We feature many Supper Club Favorites.. Brandy Old Fashioned, Friday Night Fish Fry, Prime Rib Saturday Nights, Old Fashioned Ice Cream Drinks and so much more. Casual dining with the Old School Feel..
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great small town supper club atmosphere”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Classic small town supper club with a classic menu to match. Soup and salad bar was very fresh and well kept.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jason M
ClubOasis, Owner at Club Oasis, responded to this review, September 1, 2015
Thank You Sir! We look forward to serving you again!!

Sparta, Wisconsin
“Not the best experience for us.....”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We made our drink order right away, then the server didn't come back for a long time for us to order our meal. After we had ordered, my 87 year old mother and I went to the salad bar. Mom caught her hand on the BARE METAL on the end of the plate rail, and hit it hard enough to make her bleed. I immediately told whoever it was at the bar, ad her reaction was "I'll get a bandaid!" There was no apology, and I didn't see anyone go to the spot and disinfect it. Ummmmmmmmmmmm, HELLO???? Blood in a place where you serve food? Okey dokey, let's NOT clean it. The food was a long time coming, but was actually hot. The shrimp on Mom's Fettuccini Alfredo was so tough Mom was having a hard time chewing it. My prime rib was way more tough than I've ever had it. My son's burger was, I guess, OK. He didn't say much about it, and didn't finish it. The server brought us our meal, and didn't come back to ask how the meal was. I got a huge impression that she didn't care if we were there or not. She made a lot of trips to all of the tables, and could have detoured to us more than once. I also saw, as I do note things health related as I am a RN, that the busboy who was clearing the tables never wiped a table off after removing the used table cloth. He flapped the cloth, then bunched it up against himself before putting it on the table. Our server also ad her pen tucked into her HAIR, and kept taking it out to use, and then going to another table and touching food and dishes. I really expected this to be an enjoyable experience for us. We moved to the area very recently, and have been trying different restaurants. As this is one of the more expensive ones, I was anticipating a very different adventure than we got. I'm sorry to say that we won't be returning. And, no, I didn't leave a tip. I didn't get service that I expect for a tip.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Zinnia625
ClubOasis, Owner at Club Oasis, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
It's unfortunate that you and your family did not feel you had the experience that you were hoping for. As the Owner of Club Oasis since 2008 I appreciate this being brought to my attention. I do wish that you could have contacted me before posting on this site. I have multiple emails and phone numbers that I can be reached at. From our land line,that has had the same number for 40 yrs. To Facebook or our Website. Also for future reference my cards our next to the mints and toothpicks on your way out. I would have been happy to help resolve this situation. Now to that.. I investigated this with my staff and thru the surveillance cameras located thru out the building. This is what I gathered. Your table of 3 arrived at 6:28 and were seated at a window Table that you requested. 6:29 Drink order was Taken. 6:34 They were delivered at that time you requested a few more minutes to browse the menu. 6:40 Dinner Order is taken. At that time is when you asked your server to see if you could have a end cut of prime rib. Which she went and checked on and was available. You were then asked what temp you would like. Then insisted that end cuts are only well done and why would you be asked. Our Prime is cooked to Rare/Med Rare all the way thru end to end.Then we continue to cook it more per the order requested. You still wanted it Well done. Which is probably why it was tough. Its a 40 yr old recipe. She was doing her job. 6:42 at the salad bar. Which has been the same bar for 35 yrs. Very Clean. We are known to have the best one around. 6:44 i do see another Server retrieve a band aid. I also see the Salad Bar Girl and Hostess Retrieve Clean Towels and Quat Sanitizer that is available at all stations of the restaurant and bar. 6:55 your Fresh dinner rolls are delivered. 7:04 Your salad plates are picked up. 7:05 your Dinner is Served. 7:06 Refill on Soda and Ketchup is brought to the table. 7:21 you got up and insisted on to go boxes. You should had been checked on in between those times I agree. Unfortunately she had 7 other tables that were all wanting to leave at the same time. So I understand your frustration. 7:22 you were given boxes for all your leftovers. 7:25 you were leaving. All of that in under a hour during our peak serving time on a Saturday night. As far as the busser goes I also watched his actions. As this was his second night I was thinking he could have made a mistake or two. He was bunching up the cloth but it was the used one. He then put a fresh brand new Cloth on the table. We are one of the few places that still use Cloth Linens. Overall he did his best. With the server using her pen.. She at no time would be touching food. Plates and other items i suppose. Waitress have been doing that with pens and pencils for many years. I think were safe. As you stated you did not leave a tip. She was at your table 13 times( I totally understand why you feel you didn't get quality service) and not one time was the food quality mentioned or the incident at the salad bar. I am not doubting it, just your server or a manager should have been notified. In case there was a need for medical attention or a follow up. That's also the fault of the person who gave you the band aid. If the Food quality wasn't there why take it home? So we truly apologize for your experience here at Club Oasis. I still believe this could have been resolved in a different way. If you ever do make another run at our place ask for me personally and I will be happy to accommodate any needs you may have. Thank You Joshua
Wisconsin, USA
“Super Supper Club in Sparta”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Yes, there still are places that use tablecloths, cloth napkins and inviting place settings to welcome you to enjoy your dining experience. Josh or one of the wait staff will get your name for seating, show you to the bar area to wait or seat you immediately. They have the best Friday fish in Sparta that also includes the salad bar and homemade soup. Their menu is inviting for any night of the week and are known for their good ribs, also. This is a good place to enjoy your night out leisurely so take another couple with you. They also offer a menu for large groups. Make this a stop for supper or a special occasion.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank JALO_WI_USA
ClubOasis, Owner at Club Oasis, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank You For your Excellent review. We all appreciate the recognition of our hard work and dedication. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Club Oasis is very welcoming”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were in town for a short get away weekend. Had never been to Sparta before so we took a chance on dinner at the Oasis. When we arrived we sat at the bar and Josh made us both a great Martini and we proceeded to relax and enjoy ourselves. We never felt rushed to get to a table, but when we were ready we were seated right away. The food was good and so was the atmosphere. This is a family resturant and the place was lively and comfortable. Will be back when we are in the area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Connie W
ClubOasis, Owner at Club Oasis, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank You for the kind words of appreciation!! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Superior, Wisconsin
“Great supper club!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great dinner. Food was prepared wonderfully. Our table had prime rib, steak and shrimp, cod, walleye and ribs. Be forewarned....the full rack of ribs is HUGE! And they are super tender and tasty. Deep fried walleye was also a plateful. We were all very pleased with our meal and Service was great too. This is a true Wisconsin supper club. We highly recommend Club Oasis.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Northwoods10
ClubOasis, Owner at Club Oasis, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
We are extreamly pleased you enjoyed your visit!! Thank you for the Great Review. We look forward to serving you again...

Been to Club Oasis? Share your experiences!