“Easy to Find”

Culver's
Ranked #12 of 40 Restaurants in Sparta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Didn't like the Mango drink. But that was my first attempt at this choice.
The place was easy to find on the Main road. The drive up went well.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Yes, on our visit they had my husband's favorite as the 'flavor of the day'. A Culver's treat always tops off a busy day of traveling.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

food was fresh and tasty but not excellent. They pretty good chicken and burgers but when you get a meal to go sometimes fries are cold and soggy

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was greeted promptly and with a very friendly smile. My food was fresh and tasty. The facility was clean. We go for the "Flavor of the Day" and have never been disappointed yet!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I always know what I get at Culverswith no surprises. It's great freshly made food at reasonable prices. The ice cream is excellent too. Way better than any other fast food chain.