“Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Description: 608-269-3500
Description: 608-269-3500
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This is next to the hotel country inn and suites so we walked over for late supper. Wonderful family restaurant. Clean tables quick and friendly staff. Unsure what to order we went with the Tuesday special of BBQ ribs choice potato, veggie and soup or salad. Much food I was full! (We ordered the small portion there is a large) dessert looked very good and fresh but passed on it. Free refills on soda our total was $20 with tip. Very simple menu and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Two things to say at the start. 1: I am NOT a super picky person, and I usually give places the benefit of the doubt. 2: This place got two stars only because our server was super nice. I have never, ever had food in a restaurant that was so bland. It tasted like bad hospital food, for someone with a sodium (and taste) free diet. I had a hot beef sandwich, and the most tasty thing on the plate was the white wonder bread on the bottom. My husband had the meatloaf special, and honestly, when I tasted it, I --couldn't even tell it was meat. I would like to think there are probably much better things on the extensive menu, but honestly, I won't be back to find out. Sorry, but I think if this is some people's idea of five stars, they oughta get out more!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We travel a lot and usually hotels close by gives a discount if you are staying in one of the hotels close by.....

1  Thank Tami B
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Cheap price and really good food. What more can you ask for from a restaurant? We always saw the parking lot busy and decided to give it a try and we are glad that we did.

The menu is huge so be prepared for a choice of foods. However, all enjoyed their food in our family.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Located right off the expressway, this restaurant offers daily specials, a full and varied menu and serves breakfast all day. Food is very good, large portions and plenty of choices. Service is a little slow.
Worth a stop!!!!!!!!!!!!