Inn at Lonesome Hollow
Hotels.com
Midway Motel(Viroqua)(Great Value!)
$69
Travelocity
Old Towne Motel(Westby)(Great Value!)
$55
Sand's Motel(Boscobel)
$65
$99
Hotels.com
Ramada Richland Center(Richland Center)
$73
$60
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2010

We spent three days at this location-splitting our time between the cabin and one of the Homestead Suites. Everything was comfortable, well equipped and surrounded by exquisite scenery. Hosts, Pete and Nora couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. Our time was spent cross country skiing, snow shoeing and relaxing -- We would highly recommend this location during any season!

Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 11, 2010

I travel quite a bit in Wisconsin, and I stay at bed and breakfasts exclusively. I really, really, really enjoyed my stay at the Inn at Lonesome Hollow for these reasons:

1) The Inn location is beautiful. I write during my getaways, and the setting was inspirational. Pete and Nora let me borrow some snowshoes, and I had a great time exploring their property.
2) I dislike noise--busy traffic streets and chatter coming through hotel walls make me wish I packed the TylenolPM. Here, I could depend on the peaceful quiet.
3) The interior of the inn is beautiful as well. My room, described as the coziest, was quite roomy and felt luxurious to me. Sometimes the photographs on a website will oversell what a bed and breakfast actually has to offer in terms of eye candy. I really felt my stay was worth every penny.
4) Pete and Nora were perfect hosts. In my humble opinion, I think there are two sins in innkeeping: excessive formality or excessive hovering. Pete and Nora were generous with their time and home, but they also respected my need for privacy. I really appreciated their warmth, their interest in my project, and their knowledge about the beautiful Driftless area. And I'm still thinking about their breakfasts!
5) I will definitely be back because I have no doubt the Inn and its surroundings will be equally as beautiful during a different season. One of my favorite Wisconsin B&Bs. I'm very grateful for my visit.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 30, 2009

What a place in the country. Surrounded by rolling Hills of WI. I thought I was in upstate NY. A valley veiw unimagineable for WI with towerring steep hills surrounding the lodge. A most try and see, well worth the drive from anywhere. We were so fortuinate to find this as it was a passsing spontaeous fluke. We will be back to watch the seasons as I can not wait to see the spring colors of the prairie and fall colors of the sourounding hills. Who said mountains don't exist in WI. Next time I will bring my hiking boots without question.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2009

Nora and Pete are great InnKeepers. The B & B has an awesome, picturesque view from ever angle you look. The Inn was comfortable as well as spacious. My daughter and I came to visit for a workshop. I would recommend staying here, especially if you have a few days to wander the area. We were made to feel very welcomed. I cannot say enough good about the spot!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2009

City dwellers will require some extra time to breathe the fresh air, while absorbing the quiet and peacefulness at The Inn at Lonesome Hollow. Give yourselves an extra day to really enjoy this change of pace. The accommodations, service, hospitality, food and ambiance are wonderful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple