“good take out food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Hartford, Wisconsin
“good take out food”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We love the food at china town, but the place really needs a clean up and remodel. prices are fair and food is good, but only would recommend take out, unless they do a remodel.

Visited May 2013

wisconSIN
“Best takeout”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I honestly don't even know why they have a dining room.
I never see anyone eating in it and honestly the decor is rather dreary and uncomfortable.

The failed buffet sits empty and forlorn, the ceiling tiles are discolored and bulging from water stains. (landlord issues) The floor could definitely be cleaner. Any Cleanliness issues are all their fault.

Why did I bother to mention that?????
The darn food is good.....so good I forgive.
if the food wasn't good I would NOT be so willing to overlook.

They aren't exactly RUDE here, but they are not exactly friendly either. it's a fine line. Know what you want either by name or number, have payment ready, walk to counter and give order/money and take change then step away and sit down....The whole process is kind of like the soup nazi from seinfeld.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank chermycloset
Slinger
“We eat here at least once a month”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I love the China Kitchen in Slinger. The service is wonderful and food is great! We have been eating there for at least 6 years

Visited March 2013
West Bend, Wisconsin, United States
“Always delicious in 10 minutes”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have gone to this location a lot and I always get delicious food, fast! I highly recommend anything on the menu. Just don't try and ask too many questions as the main 2 staff members don't speak English all too well, but they're super sweet!

Visited December 2012
Slinger, Wisconsin
“Best Chinese Food Around!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My husband and I love Chinese food, but sometimes it doesn't always agree with us. China Town Kitchen in Slinger is fabulous! There's no MSG in their cooking and it is top tier food! We absolutely love it and frequently order carry out!

Visited June 2012

Been to China Town Kitchen? Share your experiences!