This place was amazing! We did make reservations as it is a very busy restaurant.
- Jason was our waiter and he was very attentive and was well versed on the menu choices.
- I had the paper wrapped white fish and it was cooked to perfection. My husband had Ahi and he stated it was very good. Large portions on both meals.
- The prices were reasonable for this upscale restaurant.
- Quiet atmosphere
- Easy to find as it is right on the highway going through Sister Bay
- Parking is tight as there are other restaurants near by. You may want to get there early to secure a parking spot.
We will definitely go back!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.