Great location tucked away...I come to door county a few times a year usually stay in egg harbor....if you are looking to get away from traffic and retail...sister bay is your answer.
Our room was very clean, they recycle, decent kitchen with pots and pans, glasses, plates, utensils etc. dishwasher, stove, regular fridge.
Dining room, pull out couch, one bedroom...you can have either a couple our 2 children with this would be large enough. Not allot of closet room, or dressers but you will not feel crammed.
The have a pool, hammock, place to lock up bikes. I would stay here again, Fred and fuzzes is close and just a small drive into town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect place to relax and unwind or get out and enjoy the Door County Peninsula. One and two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living and dining areas. Private covered decks with a wooded view. Outdoor heated pool, picnic area, new playground and bonfire pit. Great location between Sister Bay and Ephraim, Wisconsin. Located on the picturesque Door County Peninsula. On a biking/walking trail to Sister Bay shops and restaurants. Near popular attractions like Peninsula Players, American Folklore Theatre, Sister Bay Marina & Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your The Inn at Little Sister Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Little Sister Hill Hotel Sister Bay
- The Inn At Little Sister Hill Sister Bay, Door County, WI