We stayed here several years ago and, after trying a few other properties in the area, were pleased to be back here! We stayed in a one-bedroom unit in building two. We had no problems making reservations (even last minute!). The unit was as clean as I have ever stayed in - I even checked the blades on the ceiling fans and the vent in the bathroom. No dust! The kitchen was stocked with the basic dishes and utensils and it served our purpose nicely. Our view out the back was private and wooded - yes, there is a road back there but it is not utilized very frequently. There is a small patio to sit and have morning coffe on or read a book after a long day at the orchards. The roads behind the resort were perfect for a morning walk! The pool is small but clean and usually empty, which was nice for us adults. There is also a firepit on site and grills to cook out on. We did not use these features, but they are a good option for longer stays. There is daily housekeeping which is great because a lot of resorts of this type don't always have that service unless requested. The price was incredibly reasonable even for the "high season". There is a place to park bikes if you brought them so you don't have to keep them on your car rack all weekend! A couple minor negatives to note: be aware that the bedrooms are small. If you can't decide between a one bedroom and a two-bedroom, get the two-bedroom for the extra space. The other thing is that the toiletries in the bathroom, like many other places in Door County, are the "Eurosoap" dispenser. Just bring your own soap and shampoo rather than trying to use this "all in one" stuff. It's no good. That being said, we love it here - the location is great (between Ephriam and Sister Bay) and there is also a nice little 9-hole golf course very close to the resort. Eat at the Summer Kitchen if you stay here, the food is fresh and tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect place to relax and unwind or get out and enjoy the Door County Peninsula. One and two bedroom suites with full kitchens and living and dining areas. Private covered decks with a wooded view. Outdoor heated pool, picnic area, new playground and bonfire pit. Great location between Sister Bay and Ephraim, Wisconsin. Located on the picturesque Door County Peninsula. On a biking/walking trail to Sister Bay shops and restaurants. Near popular attractions like Peninsula Players, American Folklore Theatre, Sister Bay Marina & Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Inn at Little Sister Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Little Sister Hill Hotel Sister Bay
- The Inn At Little Sister Hill Sister Bay, Door County, WI