“Nice evening”

Mission Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Casual upscale comfortable dining in a remodeled 100 year old church building. Many seating areas include, covered porch, outdoor garden patio, cozy booths, bar, loft. We accommodate large parties, family reunions with private dining areas. All food is made from scratch in our kitchen using the best ingredients. Menu includes ample selection of appetizers/small plates, entrees are varied in price and type, dinner salads may be ordered small or large portion, homemade desserts. Reservations for larger parties are recommended.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We reserved a table on the porch after reading other reviewer's comments and were pleased with the choice. It is not the most scenic location in the restaurant - that would be reserved for the outdoor dining, but it was a bit chilly the night we dined. The food was very good with more than ample portions. Very pleased and would definitely recommend to friends visiting the area.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The Rib Eye steak was excellent. It was cooked perfectly. Hans was an excellent server. We enjoyed another wonderful dinner at the Mission Grill.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I see alot of good reviews....my girlfriends and I must have had an off night. The lobster bisque was unedible...tasted really strange..like pumpkin or sweet potatoe...(almost thought it was spoiled)...the waiter was nice enough to take it away and bring me the apple salad...which was very good...the crab & risotto cakes were so heavy and mostly rice....the sundae for dessert was good...so two stars for the salad and dessert...the rest of the meal was very disappointing...we will not be back.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I ended up eating from the children's menu. Everything had unappetizing sauces, onions, peppers. I'm not a big fan of sauces and prefer plain food with the ability to add the sauces if I like them. The adult burger was 1/2 pound! I get nauseous just thinking about eating 1/2 pound burger! My child's meal was okay, the fries were ice cold. One of my companions had the chicken salad and found it very blah.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

the food choices were lengthy and the wine list good. the food quality was also good and my husband and i enjoyed the atmosphere which is an old converted Catholic church. when we went, it wasn't very busy but for whatever reason food was extremely slow to come and the service was not stellar. other than that i would recommend it!

OnBehalfOf, Owner at Mission Grille, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us! While we are sorry to hear you didn't have our usual standard of service, we are very happy you enjoyed the food! We hope that you will return soon to find our service as wonderful as our food!

Warm Regards,