“Great end to the day!!!”
Review of Sister Bay Bowl

Sister Bay Bowl
Ranked #10 of 39 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: The Sister Bay Bowl is a family-owned, family-friendly landmark offering great food, friendly service, ample portions, full bar and just happens to have a six lane bowling alley. "Da Bowl" is located on the hill in heart of Sister Bay.
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped here at the end of a really hard first day. It was our first day in door county and nothing was going right, until we got here. My family and I started bowling and everyone started getting along. The bowling alley was tiny but so great. We all loved it! The we grab dinner. It was old school but in all the best ways. This place helped restore the whole family.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

We had dinner at Sister Bay Bowl and I was certainly not impressed by the service, food or atmosphere. The place was quite crowded including the bar and bowling alley. They had live music in the bowling alley area and you couldn't even get through the crowd to use the washrooms. We were seated near the door and people were constantly going in and out from the bar to the deck outside. Based on the reviews I was expecting a much better meal. My husband did think the chicken was good but I had the whitefish which had very little flavor. The homemade bread was only so-so and the salad tasted just like a bowl of lettuce dumped out of a bag. I was very disappointed in our meal and sorry that we had not ventured down the street and stopped elsewhere.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

It is literally impossible to say enough good things about this place. The fish is light and flaky, the blue cheese dressing is homemade, the steak is tender and flavorful, and the ribs fall off the bone. Best of all is the award winning Brandy Old Fashion Sweet.

Splenda Status: Carries Splenda

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Come early!! This place fills up quickly. Touted as having the best Old Fashions. My husband said they do. They make them perfect. Our server recommended the Perch to my husband and he was amazed at how many he got along with fries. I had a hamburger and it was fabulous!! It was worth the wait to eat here. I can see why it is so popular!!!

1  Thank Sharon D
Reviewed October 20, 2017

It was our last evening in Sister Bay and we wanted to have a steak, but wanted to stay in town. Decided Sister Bay Bowl was a good place since we have eaten there before.
We ordered the Rib Eye. Mine medium his medium rare. When they came the server mixed them up and we didn't realize it until it was to late. He got mine and I got his. Altho mine was more pink than I like. The steak was also quite tough / chewy.
We have been here before and the food is good, but we never had a steak here. I would say pass it up and order something else. I will head up to Gills Rock for a steak next time. Sorry Sister Bay Bowl.