Last week was our first trip to Door County in many years so we weren't very familiar with the area's hotels. We were referred to this hotel by word of mouth and were very glad we chose it. Our room was very clean and large with a big window overlooking the back of the property which was landscaped with trees and a nice lawn extending to a trail at the back of it. The decorating in the room looked newly updated and was very pretty. There were plenty of towels, etc. which we usually don't seem to get enough of in hotels. There was also a roomy refrigerator. The outdoor area was very nice with a patio, picnic table and grill. The staff was pleasant. We would definitely stay again. It's a great value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge is in a meadow on 6+acres at the Welcome to Sister Bay sign. Clean, friendly, well appointed, we offer fine accommodations at a reasonable cost, year round... Located minutes from beaches, state parks, biking, hiking, golf as well as the art, music and theater of Door County. Visit orchards, farm markets, wineries, or hang out at the pool or near the fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Open Hearth Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Open Hearth Hotel Sister Bay
- Open Hearth Lodge Sister Bay, Door County, WI