“Glad we pulled in”
Review of Village View Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sister Bay
Village View Inn
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Sister Bay
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I went to Door County for a last minute weekend get away.We did'nt even know what town we were going to stay in but decided on Sister Bay.Next was to find a place to stay,we wanted a place that we could walk to the water easily that evening.I said to my wife, after driving up and down the strip a couple times,lets pull in and check this place out.It worked out perfect,the staff was friendly(sorry I dont remember names the first time.she is the friendly woman with the red framed glasses) and gave us what turned out to be great advise on a place to eat.The room was nice and clean.We will definately return when we get back up to Door County again.It was also a feather in my cap as it was my decision to check this place out and my wife ended up loving it( I am not right too often according to her lol).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank rick m

Reviewed June 13, 2013

While searching for places to stay for our Door County vacation, we found Village View to be the most reasonable in price, so we chose to make reservations with them. We were looking for someplace inexpense because we just needed a place to sleep and shower, because most of our days hours were spent exploring the beautiful sights of Door County. I spoke with Tina on the phone making reservations and she was very polite and sent us pictures of room options. We chose unit #4, a cute little cottage by itself, no one above us or next to us, and away from the street. We spent 4 nights and our room was very quiet so we slept well at night. The room was very clean and charming. We had a small sitting porch with chairs in the front of our cottage with beautiful flowers which was an excellent added benefit. Rachel checked us in and also was the staff person on duty when we checked out. Rachel was very friendly and helpful. This was our first trip to Door County and I was very satisfied with everything. This place is awesome and I would stay here again. I WILL recommend Village View to others who would plan to travel to Door County in the future.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank Karen4955
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We arrived and they had our reservations all in order. Rooms are nice and clean and comfortable. The individuals who run this place are very friendly and especially their night manger Rachel. She probably didn't remember us but she sure made us feel welcome and we all got hugs from her. NICE AND FRIENDLY, CLEAN, OVERALL GREAT PLACE TO STAY.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank LouBelle59
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have stayed at the Village View for many years and love it! The friendly and dedicated owners and staff do an incredible job keeping the rooms, buildings, and grounds in superior condition. This is a charming place and the rates are so reasonable! When I visit, I feel like I am going to "my home" in Door County and not just to my hotel/motel room! Please consider staying here. You won't be disappointed! dave

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Dave A
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We took our mopeds to Door County in Sept. Booked Villiage View b/c of the price. We do a lot of traveling and this is probably the cleanest room I have ever stayed in. Besides being clean they are roomy and the location is within walking distance of shopping and all the food you need. This will be the only place I book for our future stays in Door County. The owners and the staff are all very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Jon P
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I love the Village View. We have stayed here several times and it never disappoints. This small hotel is immaculate and the property is beautifully maintained. The red and white flowers just accent the lovely red buildings. Everyone who works here is so fabulously friendly and helpful. Village View is located in downtown Sister Bay and is in walking distance to the beach waterfront, parks, and lots of great restaurants. The rooms are spacious and some have recently been upgraded to add flatscreen tv's. I can't imagine staying anywhere else. It is just like staying with a friend. :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank FamilyGalOakPark
Reviewed October 3, 2012

What a nice surprise! Close to everything and a great price to boot. Other places were triple the price, too far away from the action and without the wonderful personal service. The owners & staff went above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay memorable. We will stay here the next time around. If you can...stay in one of the cottages, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
#12 of 17 in Sister Bay
Somerset Inn & Suites
Somerset Inn & Suites
#3 of 8 in Ephraim

Been to Village View Inn? Share your experiences!