Pheasant Park
The Inn at Little Sister Hill(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$79
Scandinavian Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$89
Orbitz.com
Open Hearth Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$85
Country House Resort(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$151
Orbitz.com
Sister Bay Inn(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$79
$69
Travelocity
Coachlite Inn of Sister Bay(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$69
Travelocity
All reviewsliving roomoff the beaten paththree bedroomoutdoor pooldoor countykids loveping pongwonderful poollarge dining tableannual tripwe've stayedsister bay bowlwinter monthsvideo game roomtwo couplesperfect locationwalking distance to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2006

We have stayed at Pheasant park several times. The last time was in April of 2005.
The condos are beautiful. Lots of room, decks, whirlpool, fireplace, full kitchen, great location, nice linens and pillows, two bathrooms and three bedrooms. Everything is clean, comfortable and a home like atmosphere. The pools are nice and the service is top notch. We are planning another trip next month and we are staying at Pheasant Park.
I lived in Door County for four years and when I go back to visit, this is where I love to stay.

• Stayed: April 2005, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Chloe'sMommy
Reviewed September 8, 2006

There are so many small resorts in Door County that it is hard to find those with a website. We actually needed to find a place quickly for a combination business trip and vacation. Pheasant Park was very nice and one of the few larger properties in Door County. Even though the rooms were small, the two bedroom condo was very comfortable. There was a covered porch spanning the entire unit. Unfortunately, there was no view. It was cool at the end of August, so the kids used the indoor pool.

We asked before we booked if the hotel was in walking distance of Sister Bay. It is, but not the two blocks advertised. Technically it is two blocks, but the distance is more like six blocks. Not a problem, but good to know a head of time. You really do need a car in Door County to appreciate everything.

We ate at Al Johnson's, the Swedish restaurant in Sister Bay with the goats on the roof. It was kind of fun, and the portions were large. Seaquist Orchards, just North of Sister Bay had a great selection of cherry items. Try a fish boil while you are in Door County. It is an acquired taste, but good to try once.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Louise_1980
A TripAdvisor Member
Fountain Valley, CA
Reviewed October 30, 2005

This is my fifth trip to Door County and have stayed at other hotels during what the locals there call the busy season. I have had restless nights because of all the comotion. Hearing people run up and down the halls, non-stop noise, but Pheasant Park was quiet and relaxing, set in the country with beautiful victorian style. I will say the staff was tremendously kind and willing to help with dinner reservations and making sure that everything was to my liking. The housekeeping was phenominal. I have never felt so at home, outside of home before. I will definatly be returning. It was great.

• Stayed: July 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, IL
Reviewed April 12, 2005

I had requested a 2 bedroom but was upgraded to a 3 bedroom because of some remodeling they were doing, at no extra charge. The 3 bedroom has a dining room, kitchen, bathroom for each room (at least for 2 of them, I'm not sure about the 3rd), a patio which looks out into a sort of meadowy area, fireplace, cable tv (in both of the rooms as well as the living room), and dvd player with lots of movies in the lobby. The thing I loved about the living room was the 2 couches both having an excellent view of the television! :) It was VERY clean and well kept. There is a pool and hot tub and sauna all of which are VERY clean, everything seemed brand new. I also love the location, Sister Bay being about halfway up the peninsula. The value is really incredible. You'll love it.

• Stayed: February 2005
15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 8, 2004

The staff was world class! I felt so at home as if they were part of the family. The resort has just been refurbished and it is superior to anything else in Door County. This was the best vaction I have had in a long time. I slept great, was able to get high speed internet access in my suite, and the kids loved the pools and game rooms. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: January 2005