Pheasant Park
The Inn at Little Sister Hill(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$89
Open Hearth Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$86
Nordic Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$95
$89
Country House Resort(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$151
Sister Bay Inn(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
Scandinavian Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$94
Travelocity
Coachlite Inn of Sister Bay(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
$69
Travelocity
All reviewsliving roomoff the beaten paththree bedroomoutdoor pooldoor countykids loveping pongwonderful poollarge dining tableannual tripwe've stayedsister bay bowlwinter monthsvideo game roomtwo couplesperfect locationwalking distance to downtown
Reviewed August 17, 2009

We just returned from a weekend stay at Pheasant Park Resort. I had my reservations about the resort after reading some reviews however, after entering the front lobby and the room I was sure to have no complaints. The staff was very helpful, the building and grounds were well mantained and the rooms were clean. The whirlpool bath in the master bedroom was great as was the oversized deck. Our 2 bedroom suite was more than adequate for our party of 6. The decor was cozy up north style, which is what we expected. The one downside is the air conditioning, the window units in the bedroom and livingroom took a bit to cool down the rooms, but once you had them on it was not an issue, use ceiling fans and the floor fan in the second bedroom and you will be comfortable. The walk to town was an easy one, we went through an art show in the park, enjoyed a great fish fry at Husby's, and ice cream at the DC Deli. Overall, this resort exceeded our expectations and we would make a point to go there again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Loved it... I don't think the average room price listed can be accurate..Anyhow... we stayed peak season. Beautifully clean peaceful... all you need.
Close enough for short drive, moderate wlk to restaurants. Well equipped kitchen, TV and bathroom for each bedroom. Nice pleasant setting... internet weak service for suites away from the lobby... but no complaints here. Try this area and resort as an alternative to Mackinac... it's a better value all round, as well as being very scenic.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank markie59
Reviewed April 29, 2009

I stayed in room 319 (3-bedroom) and the set-up was great. It had to be 1700 square feet! The decor' is truly Door County and not that of a business hotel. I loved the quietness & quaintness and it wasn't inhabited by groups of 20-somethings, more families. The location is off the beaten path but close to everything and i'm definitely coming back during the summer because you can walk to the new park and marina in downtown.
The staff was good and accomodating when i needed to check in early. I would recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2009

We love Door County as a get away destination and, in our opinion, there is no better place to stay than Pheasant Park Resort in Sister Bay. From the comfortable room to the helpful staff to the leisure atmosphere, you can't go wrong. My wife and family have been making Pheasant Park our lodging choice in Door County the past seven years.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2009

I went to Pheasant Park twice last May and thoroughly enjoyed both times, once with high school friends and once with my bridge group. I went for two nights each time and we had a great time. The pool was awesome and the hot tub perfect. With my bridge group, it was fun for the eight of us to play cards in the lovely and cozy lounge. Being that we were there during the week both times, it was on the quiet side, which was perfect for us. We enjoyed the short walk to and around town each morning before breakfast. We all enjoyed a morning stretch in the conference room. We are all in our 60's and we plan to go again this spring. The staff was very helpful in helping us get reservations at the Waterside Restaurant for one night and recommending a pizza place for the second night.

Stayed: May 2008