We spent our Honeymoon at the Country House 21 years ago and loved it then. We've come back to Door County a few more times and would never think of staying anywhere else. A very serene peaceful atmosphere with lovely grounds, pool, spa and patio. The staff is so helpful and friendly. The breakfast has many choices with home-baked pastries and breads. And the cookies in the afternoon - to die for! The room is very comfortable - especially the mattress! View of Green Bay is lovely, beyond the beautiful ponds and fountains. I would highly recommend it as a perfect get-away - but you are still close to all the towns offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a quiet, relaxing getaway at this adult only (children 13 years and older), waterfront resort. Close to everything, yet away from it all. 46 rooms and suites, most with private water view balconies overlooking the rolling bluff, bay, fountains and gardens. Accommodations available with in-room whirlpools and gas fireplaces. Complimentary bikes, kayaks, tennis and a European style continental breakfast buffet (May-Oct). Amenities include heated outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, fire table, fishing dock and shoreline nature trail. Reservations for designated dog friendly rooms must be made by calling the resort directly. No online reservations that include a dog. See our website for our complete Dog Policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Country House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country House Hotel Sister Bay
- Country Hotel Sister Bay
- Country House Resort Sister Bay, Door County, WI