We have stayed here many times & are always impressed with every aspect of the resort-from the rooms themselves, to the gorgeous views, to the outstanding staff.
Recent updates we noticed were:fresh, neutral paint in-room, beautiful modern blinds for patio door, & new carpet.
The furnishings & beds are always super comfortable.
We love the jacuzzi tubs!
And we are always amazed with the welcoming & helpful staff. Manager Amy is great!
Country House Resort is our favorite place to stay in Door Co (& we have been coming to The Door for 18+years)!
Thank you for all the great stays/memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a quiet, relaxing getaway at this adult only (children 13 years and older), waterfront resort. Close to everything, yet away from it all. 46 rooms and suites, most with private water view balconies overlooking the rolling bluff, bay, fountains and gardens. Accommodations available with in-room whirlpools and gas fireplaces. Complimentary bikes, kayaks, tennis and a European style continental breakfast buffet (May-Oct). Amenities include heated outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, fire table, fishing dock and shoreline nature trail. Reservations for designated dog friendly rooms must be made by calling the resort directly. No online reservations that include a dog. See our website for our complete Dog Policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Country House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country House Hotel Sister Bay
- Country Hotel Sister Bay
- Country House Resort Sister Bay, Door County, WI