The title describes the proerty as well as the guests. As i was lugging a suitcase up the stairs, one of the young female employees about to clean a room offered to help me with the suitcase. The front desk delivered an iron and ironing board to our room within minutes of requesting it. They were super accommodating and friendly. The grounds are ample and welcoming with several choices of where to sit and relax.The room was too dark for my light-loving husband but I found no fault with the room. It took me a while to discover that there was a refrigerator in the cabinet under the tv. I really appreciated the reservation process. I needed to cancel part of our reservation 16 days before, and there was no glitch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a quiet, relaxing getaway at this adult only (children 13 years and older), waterfront resort. Close to everything, yet away from it all. 46 rooms and suites, most with private water view balconies overlooking the rolling bluff, bay, fountains and gardens. Accommodations available with in-room whirlpools and gas fireplaces. Complimentary bikes, kayaks, tennis and a European style continental breakfast buffet (May-Oct). Amenities include heated outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, fire table, fishing dock and shoreline nature trail. Reservations for designated dog friendly rooms must be made by calling the resort directly. No online reservations that include a dog. See our website for our complete Dog Policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Country House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country House Hotel Sister Bay
- Country Hotel Sister Bay
- Country House Resort Sister Bay, Door County, WI