This resort has absolute beautiful views and beautiful grounds. It is very peaceful and has a nice walk down to the lake and a trail along the shore to town. The front desk staff is super friendly. Breakfast is nice. I enjoyed having hot chocolate and coffee always available. And the cookies at night were a nice treat. The cleaning lady was a bit rude when she asked us at 10:30am if we were going to want our room made up and we said yes, that we would be leaving in 30 minutes. This timing seemed to be a big inconvenience for her, but she still made the room up nice so no major complaint. The bed is comfy and the room is clean, but overall mediocre for the high price (a bit old and worn). You pay for the overall nice experience. I would return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award winner - Enjoy a quiet, relaxing getaway at an elegant, adult, wooded waterfront retreat. Close to everything, yet away from it all. 46 rooms and suites, most with private balcony overlooking the rolling bluff, bay, fountains and gardens. Many with 2-person whirlpool, 2-person body spray shower and fireplace. Complimentary bikes, rowboats, tennis and an in-season European style buffet breakfast. Amenities include heated outdoor pool, whirlpool, sun deck, fishing dock and shoreline nature trail. Dogs accommodated is designated "dog friendly" rooms & suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Country House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country House Hotel Sister Bay
- Country Hotel Sister Bay
- Country House Resort Sister Bay, Door County, WI