We stayed here over the weekend. Located off the main highway, this hotel has charm and the rooms have a view of the bay. The staff was friendly and when we got to our room there were scones, juice & yogurt in the fridge. Very nice & clean rooms. The town is a little shut down in the winter but we had a good time anyways. Would stay there again. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a quiet, relaxing getaway at this adult only (children 13 years and older), waterfront resort. Close to everything, yet away from it all. 46 rooms and suites, most with private water view balconies overlooking the rolling bluff, bay, fountains and gardens. Accommodations available with in-room whirlpools and gas fireplaces. Complimentary bikes, kayaks, tennis and a European style continental breakfast buffet (May-Oct). Amenities include heated outdoor pool, outdoor whirlpool, fire table, fishing dock and shoreline nature trail. Reservations for designated dog friendly rooms must be made by calling the resort directly. No online reservations that include a dog. See our website for our complete Dog Policy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Country House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country House Hotel Sister Bay
- Country Hotel Sister Bay
- Country House Resort Sister Bay, Door County, WI