“Coffee and bakery very tasty.”
Review of Drink Coffee

Drink Coffee
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Sister Bay
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

This is a small coffee house with big taste. Very happy we stopped, will stop again tomorrow on way home. Hubs got mocha coffee and I caramel latte - both great tasting. I get most my coffee from Starbucks so this is what I'm comparing it too. Also got pumpkin muffin - amazing. Cherry muffin - hubs says good flavor but lacked cherries. Chocolate chip & monster cookies - boys ate them up fast. Our bill came to just under $20. 2 bakery and 2 large coffees.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Nice stop for an afternoon pick me up. We had chai tea latte (really good), coffee, and a delicious homemade cookie. Local art on the walls, outside seating available, walking distance to shops and marina.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

When we think of coffee houses we think of hot coffee with differnt flavors. The coffee was neither stron enough or anything but ordinary. We had better coffee at the motel.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

I love a good coffee house! This place is cute and always busy. They offer a variety of drinks but I prefer a good hot latte or mocha. I just hesitate with Drink Coffee because I have health issues with caffeine, and a few times I have tried Drink Coffee, i have ordered a decaf caramel latte or a decaf mocha and later know that it's not decaf. I haven't tried their lunches but they have some interesting sandwiches and soups that sound great!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

Ordered 1/2 turkey and cheddar sand with chicken chili soup... Incredible!! Had caramelized apples and onions with horseradish. Such a cute and friendly shop with cute details, such as using old cassette tapes for table numbers. Love how they commit to "real food"!

Date of visit: August 2016