“Worth eating here twice in one day”
Review of Grasse's Grill

Grasse's Grill
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Great burgers, sandwiches, salads, homemade breakfast, desserts, and great beer and wine selection. Our focus is on homemade, fresh foods utilizing Wisconsin products. Lots of vegetarian options! Jimmy and Jessica Grasse
Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is an inviting, casual family restaurant offering a wide variety of homemade selections in downtown Sister Bay. It has a cute north woodsy interior with a large stone fireplace, wood booths and extensive counter area. From the minute you enter the wait staff is very helpful. For lunch we had a featured soup of the day, creamy broccoli cheddar, and the enormous Door County cherry chicken salad wrap. It was all delicious. We returned for dinner for more soup and a large portion of vegetable lasagna. Again all delicious. To top it off, we could not pass on sharing the warm apple strudel with a generous helping of premium vanilla ice cream. We learned the owners use several local food sources when possible for their homemade menu items and it definitely shows! We will return.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had amazing food! The waitress was local, friendly and very genuine! Their food is all local and homemade! Homemade salad dressings are amazing! The Cana island chicken salad is delicious! Very clean restaurant! You can tell they take pride in their food, their restaurant and their customers! Definitely go to this one!

1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have enjoyed Grasse's Grill for the past few years when we visit Door County and our 14 year old son requested it on our recent visit. We went for breakfast and it was AMAZING! I had the stuffed cherry French Toast and it was delicious. My husband had the Baked Oatmeal and it was a wonderful combination of oatmeal, egg, sour cherries, apples, walnuts and pecans. The ULTIMATE comfort food. BRAVO to Chef Tanna Tesnow and the entire staff at Grasse's Grill. We will be back!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Door County is full of great food establishments. Don't miss Grasse's Grill. It's really, really good and reasonably priced. Great service and great food right in the heart of Sister Bay.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went here for my Bithday Memorial day weekend. Came early,not too crowded. got seated right away. Liked the interior.
The menu looked very good. I ordered a pasta dish with Artichokes, scallions,chicken, pin nuts. It was ok but lacked zip ,kinda bland.(plus the next day I had GI issues)
My friend ordered the special Portabella mushroom stuffed with fried chicken ,and she wasen't that impressed either. The Key lime pie was very good but it had a diiferent crust. I guess I would come back and try again but order something different.

Jessica G, Owner at Grasse's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Hi Gale-I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your dining experience with us. I do hope you let us know that you didn't enjoy your meal as we would gladly make something else for you. I believe I was the one who brought parmesan cheese to you and asked how your meal was myself. I am happy to hear that you will give us another try as well. As far as the meal giving you GI issues the next day, I can assure you and anyone reading this we follow all guidelines about proper food handling and preparation. With over 25 years working kitchen experience, our chefs are well versed and diligent on kitchen practices, and my background as an RN doesn't hurt either.