“Baked Oatmeal = Pure Delicious Comfort”
Review of Grasse's Grill

Grasse's Grill
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great burgers, sandwiches, salads, dinners, Wisconsin made ice cream, desserts, and great beer and wine selection. Our focus is on homemade, fresh foods utilizing Wisconsin products. Lots of vegetarian options! Jimmy and Jessica Grasse
Chicago, Illinois
“Baked Oatmeal = Pure Delicious Comfort”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have enjoyed Grasse's Grill for the past few years when we visit Door County and our 14 year old son requested it on our recent visit. We went for breakfast and it was AMAZING! I had the stuffed cherry French Toast and it was delicious. My husband had the Baked Oatmeal and it was a wonderful combination of oatmeal, egg, sour cherries, apples, walnuts and pecans. The ULTIMATE comfort food. BRAVO to Chef Tanna Tesnow and the entire staff at Grasse's Grill. We will be back!

Round Lake Beach, Illinois
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Door County is full of great food establishments. Don't miss Grasse's Grill. It's really, really good and reasonably priced. Great service and great food right in the heart of Sister Bay.

Visited May 2014
Portage, Wisconsin
“My expectations were higher.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went here for my Bithday Memorial day weekend. Came early,not too crowded. got seated right away. Liked the interior.
The menu looked very good. I ordered a pasta dish with Artichokes, scallions,chicken, pin nuts. It was ok but lacked zip ,kinda bland.(plus the next day I had GI issues)
My friend ordered the special Portabella mushroom stuffed with fried chicken ,and she wasen't that impressed either. The Key lime pie was very good but it had a diiferent crust. I guess I would come back and try again but order something different.

Jessica G, Owner at Grasse's Grill, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Hi Gale-I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your dining experience with us. I do hope you let us know that you didn't enjoy your meal as we would gladly make something else for you. I believe I was the one who brought parmesan cheese to you and asked how your meal was myself. I am happy to hear that you will give us another try as well. As far as the meal giving you GI issues the next day, I can assure you and anyone reading this we follow all guidelines about proper food handling and preparation. With over 25 years working kitchen experience, our chefs are well versed and diligent on kitchen practices, and my background as an RN doesn't hurt either.
WI
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Four of us lunched here last weekend and enjoyed it, for the most part. Two of us had delicious chicken salad sandwiches and cheese soup, followed by the most amazing salted caramel ice cream.
Two had meat loaf, and weren't quite as delighted - it seemed oddly seasoned and didn't taste like a traditional meat loaf - it was just "okay".
Service was great and we wouldn't hesitate to return again - we'd just stay away from the meat loaf.

Visited May 2014
Jessica G, Owner at Grasse's Grill, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thanks for dining with us! I'm happy you enjoyed the Door County Cherry Chicken Salad and Wisconsin Cheddar and Beer soup. The meatloaf is one of our most popular dishes, and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it. I do hope you let your server know, as we would gladly prepare something else. Usually, it is a very traditional meatloaf, so I will talk to the chefs to see if a different spice was added with this meatloaf. When you come back, please ask for a sample so you know what it should taste like. Thanks!
Baileys Harbor, Wisconsin
“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Specializing in locally grown & raised food, Grasse's Grill is absolutely delicious! My family has gone their numerous times. It is our go to place to bring guests!