“Great dining experience!”
Review of Chop

Chop
Reserve with OpenTable
Chop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 37 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Now serving breakfast Friday - Sunday 8 AM - 12 PM! With an emphasis on classic American Steakhouse cuisine, CHOP is Door County's First Choice for great steak and seafood. CHOP is a great place to eat, combining an intriguing atmosphere with excellent, high-quality food and service.
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had heard about Chop from friends and clients and we finally got to experience it. From the wine, to the House Chop Salad, to our entrees ( Halibut for me--Duck for my husband) and the Banana Foster Cheesecake for dessert --it was all delicious! Also, the Popovers were a nice surprise! The staff was so down to earth and friendly. A type a restaurant you would find in a much bigger city without the bid city prices. Highly recommended ! Don't forget to make reservations!

1  Thank Judy K

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Chop is remaining open for the winter (until March, we were told) which makes staying in Sister Bay even better!! We had halibut and walleye, respectively, with wild rice, the house salad, and bananas foster cheesecake. Another outstanding meal with great service. They have also added a deck out front that provides quite a bit of space for next summer's outdoor dining. Looking forward to that!!

3  Thank Paul_and_DebbieWI
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband had steak and I had the salmon. I normally am cautious about ordering fish dinner out but it was absolutely WONDERFUL! Fresh, homemade, and very gourmet flavors. Great food and service, beautiful presentation. The entire meal we were saying "Mmm!" (no joke, this was throughout the ENTIRE meal) We also got dessert & coffee afterwards just to top it off. This place really nails it on the head. Everything was amazing. Afterwards we were sitting at our table staring at each other so satisfied. A+ We'll definitely be back to this restaurant for our next visit to Door County!!!!

4  Thank ladybug12445
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had read about this restaurant several weeks ago in the newspaper. We were looking for somewhere for a good steak and little did we know how great dinner would be. This is a small restaurant so reservations are highly recommended. We had a bit of a wait, even with reservations but the wait was well worth it. My filet was wonderful as was my husbands steak. Everything was absolutely delectable and as someone else had commented, the maple utter was sooo great.! I had a pumpkin bisque, which I had never had and I loved it. I wanted dessert, but there truly was no room for anything.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Loved it and we will be back the next time we are in Door County.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Chop was simply delicous. The fresh bread with maple butter was to die for. The caesar salad was excellent. My steak was cooked to perfection which mashed potatoes that were creamy. Dessert was soooooo good- cheesecake! It was pricey but totally worth it.