“fabulous meal”
Review of Chop

Chop
Reserve with OpenTable
Chop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: With an emphasis on classic American Steakhouse cuisine, CHOP is Door County's First Choice for great steak and seafood. CHOP is a great place to eat, combining an intriguing atmosphere with excellent, high-quality food and service.
Hartland, Wisconsin
“fabulous meal”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The 4 of us had a great meal.
The shrimp in the shrimp cocktail were huge.
The filet and salmon were perfectly cooked.
The house wine was a special and $15 per carafe and was delicious. We are picky pinot noir wine drinkers but enjoyed the wine which was a mix.
The carrot cake and flourless chocolate cake were a superb finish to the meal.
can't wait to go back

2 Thank 6tribes

Milwaukee
“Great steak in Sister Bay”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Superb service and excellent steak! This is a very small restaurant, but it is comfortable and upscale. Prices are reasonable for a nice steakhouse.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank late4golf
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Less than expected”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Friendly welcome when we arrived and service was very prompt but then seemed very rushed even though the place was not full. We were in and out in less 3/4 hour, eating 3 courses. Food was good but not excellent or particularly interesting. There are now several much better restaurants in Door County although that might not have been the case a few years ago. If you want plain cooked steak or fish in a pleasant environment except for the TV in the background then this is your place.

Brookfield, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had reservations fro 6 PM and we were seated by 6 ;15. My husband and I had the Monday night special which is a Surf and Turf. A lobster tail and a steak. The lobster was excellent. Moist tender and flavorful. And we have tried lobster in many cities states and countries. The steak was also cooked to order and was very very good. My son had the duck which her enjoyed a great deal. All in all this small restaurant was a highlight of our trip to Door County. We will try to go again next time we are there/

1 Thank Greeta2013
San Jose, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Midwest Luxury”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This restaurant was recommended thru out Sister Bay, Wisconsin as the best spot in town to have a steak. The staff was beyond friendly and was very accommodating to our party of (3) even though we did not have a reservation. This is a family owned establishment and one of the daughters was very animated when giving me a little family history on the food and the restaurant. I was with my mother and my stepfather, who are steak connoisseurs and they were extremely impressed with their steak and pork chop as was I. The house salad was above and beyond any expectation of your typical house salad. I This was the 2nd time I had eaten escargot and it was to die for I was told by our waitress that it was an recipe of her grandmother. We had a delightful meal with wonderful ambiance. This place will be recommended to anyone that ask me about where to eat in Sister Bay, WI.

1 Thank Cakesjohnson