“One of our all time favorites!”
Review of Chop

Chop
Reserve with OpenTable
Chop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 37 Restaurants in Sister Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: With an emphasis on classic American Steakhouse cuisine, CHOP is Door County's First Choice for great steak and seafood. CHOP is a great place to eat, combining an intriguing atmosphere with excellent, high-quality food and service.
Reviewed April 28, 2013

There are certainly many great restaurants in Door County and we love sending our guests to all of them. CHOP has always been consistently excellent for our guests and ourselves. No snooty waitstaff and no outrageous prices for food you don't recognize. I've never had a better steak than I've had at CHOP and I have been to the best steakhouses in the country. Ruth Chris has nothing on these guys. I just wish I could do the same magic on my grill!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

A reservation is probably a must-do for this "small space" restaurant. The staff was great, everyone was friendly & working together. The food was a 10+ ....it was the best steak I'd had at a restaurant in years, also had the lobster---equally as tasty!!!
I loved the ambiance and the close quarters. We didn't have "room" for dessert, but it sounds like that is a must-do for next time, which I am already looking forward to! Defnitely a place to check out if you are in Door County!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Smaller place yes, but the food & service well make up for it! The owners were very pleasant & beyond helpful in any way we could imagine. The Bacon Wrapped Scallops were like BUTTA!! My friends and I all shared our plates, Chop Peppersteak, New York Strip ala Oscar & Salmon. The food is to die for! Cannot thank the owners enough for going above & beyond for us!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a great Valentine's dinner at Chop. the service was great and the food amazing! Wish the dinning room was a bit bigger but everything else makes up for it!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We had reservations for 11.The service was outstanding.It was my 1st time in chop and i will go back. I live in Ellison bay and so i am local and love to support our local businesses...One of the peeps in or party ordered the soup, didn't care for it and the server was quick to replace it with a salad with no extra charge..It did take awhile to get popovers but worth the wait...The food was very good..We were not rushed and there was a wait.Very good service, food and wine.will go back andi do recomend it..Great job Jody and patsy