“Achieved Bucket List Fun”

Off-Road Segway Adventures
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We provide off-road segway tours in northern Door County, Wisconsin. This is a truely unique twist on an already innovative touring mode. And, since we are one of only a handfull of off-road touring companies in the nation, this is a one-of-a-kind adventure. Check out our webpage to choose your tour and then call for your reservation today. You'll have a blast!
Chilton, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Achieved Bucket List Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

One of the things I had on my Summer Bucket List was trying to ride a Segway. Steve made it very easy to learn and our tour was nice and Steve's informational stops were very interesting. I'm not afraid to admit that I was very nervous; but, once we got going, it was pretty easy.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Lisa H

Buffalo Gap, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cherry Orchard Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Steve showed us a great time. We were at Door County at a great time as the cherry harvest was in full swing. Steve was full of knowledge about the orchards and the history of the area. It was very interesting seeing how the trees were harvested. We were all sad to see the tour end. Eating cherries off the trees was fun. Riding the Segway was great fun and very easy to do. Door county is a great place. Hope we can come back

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Drtoms2013
East Moline, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Segway's in the Cherry Orchard”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My 19 year-old daughter and I had a great adventure off-roading on Segways in the Seaquist Cherry Orchard on a beautiful Tuesday evening in August. The Segways and S'mores trip was a great time - no need to know how to ride a Segway as Steve is a great teacher! We spent 2 hours at sunset during cherry harvest time and the trip was fun, filled with laughter and great times. Steve is a very patient teacher, and a great source for history of the area. The ride, the conversation and the cherry orchard were one of the great highlights of our week.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank campergirls
Saint Paul, Minnesota
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Super fun and not so scary after all...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

To be honest, I was terrified to try the Segway, but my husband was so excited to do it that I agreed, expecting a trip to Urgent Care on the way home. This tour was so fun - If you are scared like me, do it anyway! Our guide was SUCH a good teacher, patient, calm, reassuring. You get a good amount of training beforehand and it is truly a unique, ironic twist on the north woods experience. My wobbly first few minutes turned into wooshing along trails in no time, even in a dress and boots. Bottom line: Terrified Girl + Segway + Great Teacher + Supportive Husband + Door County = GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Visited June 2013
5 Thank PiperAndJon
wINTERSET, IA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Iowans enjoy the segway ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our ride thru the cherry orchards! Steve was great---giving us each a short lesson on how to ride the segways......and sharing the stories of the orchards and his family. Thanks, Steve!!

Visited October 2012