“Great Fun, don't hesitate to do this!”

Seaquist Tours Off-Road Segway Adventures
Ranked #3 of 5 Tours in Sister Bay
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Experience the thrill of speeding along trails through Door County’s unspoiled woodlands as you ride an Off-Road Segway. With deep tread ATV-style tires, these bigger Segway’s handle terrain with ease and provide a fun and smooth ride. As Wisconsin’s only Off-Road Segway outfitter, Seaquist Tours allows you to experience Door County in a whole new way. During your adventure, you’ll learn fascinating Door County history and fun-filled facts from your personable tour guide.
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I wanted to try something different and I dragged my reluctant sister (we are both over 50) to Seaguist Segway. We took the Orchard tour which was so much fun and informative, you will really appreciate fruit after this. Don't think that you can't do this. Steve is a wonderful teacher and very positive. After a few minutes we were very comfortable and by the end of the tour we felt like expert segway drivers. We can't wait to go again and try one of the other tours. It was the highlight of a wonderful weekend in Door County. Be sure to visit Seaquist Orchard shop too!

1  Thank Strengthsguru

Reviewed March 13, 2012

We were surprised at how quickly you could learn how to operate the Segway. I was 74 years old at the time I took the tour and I had no difficulty at all enjoying this experience. The trails were very scenic and I would highly recommend this tour for anyone.
Jerry Buehler, 2011

4  Thank JerryBuehler
Reviewed February 6, 2012

For people who don't think they have an athletic bone in their body, this is the fun experience for you! Athletes would love it, too, but you rarely find an activity that is easy for all ages and abilities. I highly recommend this. We were trained in five minutes, and off we went down some cool trails at Rowleys Bay Resort. It was a hot day for September, and the cedars smelled so good, you have to try this. The tour goes to the Sand Beach on Lake Michigan. Loved it!

2  Thank soozeq1
Reviewed January 14, 2012

We had an awesome time on our tour through the woods and orchards. Our tour guide, Steve Seaquist, shared a lot of information about Door County, which really added tremendously to the enjoyment of this ride. We're really looking forward to our next tour.

1  Thank KenGeoff
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I had been wanting to try the Seaquist Segway tour out at Rowleys Bay Resort all summer, but did not get out until September. It took me only a couple minutes to get the hang of it when we practiced in the parking lot. One little tip from Steve and I was maneuvering like a pro. Then we rode through the expansive trail system at the resort, with the wide tires absorbing any little bump. The Segway's themselves are really quiet, so it's not like bombing down a trail on a dirt bike, that way you can see a little natural wildlife on the way. A Pileated Woodpecker looked down at me on a rest stop, then went back to banging away at a tree. Overall, it was more fun than I had imagined and I did not want to stop. I will definitely be heading back next year for another ride or two.

2  Thank Henry G