“Just the place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Referred to as a bar, we found it more of a pub setting - just the place for us! The service and staff was excellent and the food spectacular. My husband found his favorite new beer - a white IPA.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

High school cafeteria food. Mediocre at best. Service was ok but the food was bland and not at all noteworthy That will be our only visit ever.

2  Thank tjlucas
jlars42, General Manager at Husby's, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

1 of 2 things happened here, either you caught us on a bad day, or your high school lunch ladies moonlighted at award winning restaurants. Winner of Door County Magazines best sports bar and BEST BURGER awards, we feature homemade soups and pizzas, and great sandwiches like the Cajun whitefish Reuben. It's gonna take more than your review to change the minds of our GREAT CUSTOMERS! Yawn........ Go to bed.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We were spending a fall Saturday in Door County and stopped here for lunch. The inside was bright and clean with a great atmosphere. The waitresses were friendly and the burgers were great. We will definitely stop by again.

1  Thank RamblingBadger
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife and I were in Sister Bay on a beautiful October afternoon and thought a picnic by the bay sounded fun. We had some focaccia bread and cheese already and wanted something hot to go with it. We thought soup would fit the bill. A coworker of Cyndi's had mentioned that she had a good experience at Husby's (a bar on the main drive through town). We are not people who patronize bars so this was a bit outside our comfort zone. We trusted our friend and we were not disappointed. All we wanted was soups to go so our expectations were low as we headed into Husby's. Then we saw the chalk written soup menu on the wall. Aside from the chili there were six soups available! I had a taste for chili and Cyndi ordered their mushroom soup. The bartender was polite and we had our soups in short order. At the bayside park we realized what a good choice we had made. The chili was on the thicker side which is to my liking but Cyndi's mushroom soup was wonderful. I don't like mushroom soup typically but even I thought this was excellent... enough so that I would order it myself next time. I can't speak to much but the limited experience with our soups to go but at least that was a pleasant surprise for us.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I got the beer cheddar soup and returned it due to a ridiculous amount of salt. The waitress gladly replaced it with mac & brat soup...decent flavor, but mac way too mushy. The pizza was really good; reasonable prices & great service.

1  Thank KCHolle