“Excellent B&B with superb hospitality”

Potcote Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eastcote
Potcote Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Eastcote B&B and Inns
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent B&B with superb hospitality”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night with my 3 month old son and two friends when visiting a friend in the area. We had a wonderful time and all said we would come again for a longer visit. Helena was extremely welcoming and cooked us a fantastic breakfast. Both bedrooms were spacious and very well equipped. The location was very picturesque and the indoor heated pool very refreshing and enjoyable after a late night! I'd highly recommend this B&B for families, friends or couples.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
East Chinnock, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Having stayed at this wonderful B&B several times, I cannot recommend it highly enough. A lovely country setting, but very conveniently located, and so close to Silverstone. The Potcote Farmhouse has large and comfortable rooms and I always sleep comfortably. So, if motor racing is your thing - try this welcoming B&B - it is one of the best. Helena is always a entertaining and superb host - and cooks a great breakfast !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Harare, Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Visiting our son in Towcester on a extended holiday, we were so lucky to find this wonderful B & B. Spacious bedrooms with every amenity you could want.( ironing board, hair drier, bubble bath etc), amazing breakfasts and a fantastic heated pool to swim it all off. We were due to stay 2 night but ended up staying 4 as it was just like a home from home. We will definitely be back - thanks Helena.

Room Tip: All rooms are first floor room at the back was cooler with bath and shower.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was stopping away on business and didn't fancy the generic hotels on offer so made my own arrangements and found this fantastic B&B in a great peaceful setting. Couldn't have been more pleased, from the friendly initial welcome, superb breakfast and large bedroom / bathroom. I haven't written any reviews in any capacity before but this stay really warranted my positive feedback - highly recommended to anyone looking for a B&B in this area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Walton on Thames
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We had been to our grand daughter's Graduation ceremony at Northampton and needed somewhere quiet and peaceful to lay our heads, instead of returning home the same evening. We found it in spades !! Our host, Helena , had furnished the bedroom and dining room with such taste and comfort ( as it was during our heat wave, a fan in the bedroom was just what was required ). The pastoral view and lovely flowers in the garden we enjoyed looking at from our room. Our only regret was that we stayed just one night , but I am sure we will be back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Truro, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Secluded by lovely gardens and beautiful countryside and yet convieniently close to the A5 this B&B was a great find for us. My husband and I plus elderly parents stayed for three nights. We received a very warm welcome from Helena who was the perfect hostess happy to help with anything required (eg. recommendations of places to visit) whilst allowing us to spend time relaxing over breakfast in 'our' wing of her beautiful home. The bedrooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable and the excellent breakfasts were a highlight. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend a visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Uckfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 13, 2013

As my husband had been given a "Driving Event" at Silverstone, I thought we should take a few days break. Looking on Tripadvisor, this delightful B&B took my notice as a "number one" in the Towcester area. On arrival, I was first taken aback by the magnificent driveway to the farmhouse. With plenty of parking space outside this delightful victorian house, Helena, our hostess came out to warmly greet us. She showed us to our lovely upstairs bedroom room, overlooking the garden. We thought the bedroom a good size until we looked at the amply proportioned luxurious bathroom. Both bedroom and bathroom were elegantly designed, but in keeping with the victorian house. I noticed that there wasn't a wardrobe in the bedroom until I found the large built-in cupboards in an alcove in the bathroom. Extra pillows, blankets etc were at our disposal together with a well stocked hospitality tray - replenished each day. The bed was exceptionally comfortable - and surprisingly - as a working farm - the surroundings were quiet and tranquil - so what more could we want? That was until we came down to breakfast the next morning. There was a fine selection on the menu - the freshly prepared fruit salad was my favourite - followed by ....whatever you wanted and well presented! Everything in the house was spotlessly clean - I couldn't fault a thing. Thank you Helena for a wonderful, restful break. Definitely a number one for me. I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Looking at the farmhouse it looks as though all rooms overlook the extensive park-like gardens.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ToniJ47
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eastcote
Travelodge Towcester Silverstone
Waterways Cottage
Waterways Cottage
#1 of 1 in Stoke Bruerne
Brackley Oaks Guest House

Been to Potcote Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!