“Inconsistent Quality/Service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Shorewood, Wisconsin
“Inconsistent Quality/Service”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We have ordered takeout two times from William Ho's. The first time we ordered sweet & sour shrimp, orange chicken and egg rolls. The sweet and sour shrimp was fantastic, the egg rolls were huge, but the orange chicken seemed over cooked and tasted like balls of batter with barely any chicken. But we loved the shrimp, so the second time, we ordered the sweet & sour shrimp and the szechuan chicken. The shrimp were so over-cooked they were not even edible. Some of the fried shrimps were black - they never even should have been delivered to a customer. The szechuan chicken had barely any chicken in it. It was 99% veggies with a gloppy sauce.
We are still on the search for a great Chinese restaurant on the east side.

• Visited December 2012

Milwaukee
“Chinese”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Best chinese on the East Side. Our favorite is there sweet and sour chicken.

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, United States
“had the take out!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I got the take out and my husband and I eat the same thing every time we go to any chinese restaurant. It was not the best for the price and the sauce on the shrimp broccoli was way too thick for my taste but it was not the worst I ever had.But the chicken was good enough. It wont be my regular take out place though.

• Visited October 2011
Wisconsin
“Unforgivably bad"”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

If you're old enough to remember the 50's and 60's, you'll remember those horrible, bad, awful Chinese restaurants where every dish was composed of a few sad, over cooked vegetables and lots of gloppy, thick, overly sweet & salty sauce. Close your eyes and every dish tastes the same. Hunan? That's a gloppy brown sauce with a slight hint of garlic powder. Szechwan? Gloppy red sauce with the tiniest bite of red pepper.

I'll stick with Nick at Night for nostalgia. Next time I'm in Milwaukee I'll find somewhere else to eat. Suggest you do as well.

Visited September 2011
Milwaukee
“foodborne illness from buffet”
Reviewed November 26, 2008

I used to feel that this is one of the greatest choices of Chinese food in Milwaukee. I used to eat there a lot especially for the buffet--they have many options. However, one day I ate there for the buffet and I ate their egg roll. It looked like they re-fried the egg roll so that it's not fresh anymore. Later on that day, I was hospitalized due to food borne illness and I know it came from the egg roll I ate earlier. I never eat there anymore after that. I also heard from some other people that they also got food borne illness after eating the lunch buffet. I really don't recommend this restaurant although it used to be one of my favorites.