“Great experience”

Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sheboygan Falls
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had a great stay. The room was very clean!!! Had fantastic customer service. The complimentary breakfast was more than expected. I felt like i was at home. I had such a great experience that this will be the hotel choice i choose when i come visit my family.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank joshuakrahen
daysfalls, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive response. I know how busy people get with every day life and we very much appreciate it when they do take the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I didn't expect a fabulous place, but I thought it would at least be clean. It wasn't. Ordered two rooms and one of the rooms had plumbing problems right out the gate. The other room had bugs, and beer bottles under the bed. I chose this hotel because it was close to my home and we had guests attending our sons wedding. After the wedding, they told me that they couldn't stay there and had moved to a different hotel in the area. Embarrassing and disappointing!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TJ R
daysfalls, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

They did express disappointment, but there were NOT any bugs in the room and they never said anything to me to even imply that there were. They didn't come to the front desk until the evening of the 2nd night, at which time they did say the toilet in one room didn't flush properly the night before and they did complain that when they sat down in the chair they noticed there was a beer bottle up under the bed and I apologized for that, housekeeping did miss that. I offered them, which they did take, a credit reduction on the price of the room and I also moved them to a different room. They had wanted a bigger reduction, which I could not go any lower than what I already did. Shortly after that they came back to say that they just couldn't stay because one of them had allergies and their eyes and breathing became irritated. They stayed one night and never came to us to say anything until the evening of the 2nd night. By rights they should have been charged for a 2nd night because checkout was at 11:00 A.M.-but I did not charge them for a 2nd night and they received the 1st night at a deeply discounted rate. This review is unjust and greatly exaggerated. I honestly feel that if I had offered them a free night they would have stayed.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We needed a hotel, hadn't been able to plan and make a reservation ahead of time, and were very pleasantly surprised, stayed 2 nights. The rates were very good. The room was clean and everything worked excellently, even the air conditioner and shower. But our highest review is for Paula, the front desk attendant. We were in need of directions, phone numbers, and a computer printout at different times during our stay and she was helpful above and beyond the call of duty. She was friendly each time we needed something and each time we walked through the door. Well done! Thank you so much!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
daysfalls, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Thank you for leaving this very pleasant review. We do try to be as accommodating as we can and do try our best to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible. You too were very friendly and you made my job easier with your pleasant personality. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My young daughter and I ended up at this Days Inn unexpectedly. Paula at the front desk was so friendly and accomodating! We got a great rate, a comfortable bed, a clean room, and an excellent breakfast. The air in the room was easy to control and quiet (I hate when hotels have loud air/heat). The bathrooms were nice and the shower head had great water pressure. The cable package had lots of options, too. Paula was always available to help and we appreciated her so much!

Room Tip: We had the king size bed and it was very comfortable. The door was next to the balcony overlooking...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
daysfalls, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Tracy thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review. It was a pleasure having you and your daughter stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future if you are ever in our area again.
Paula

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was having some plumbing work done at home and needed a place to stay for the night and this was close by. I was pleasantly surprised! The room was clean-the bed was very comfortable and the staff was very kind and accomodating. I honestly must say they go over and above most places in trying to make your stay as pleasant as they can. The deluxe "continental" breakfast was more than I would expect for the reasonable rate I was charged for my room. Sausage, bisquits, sausage gravy, waffles, hot oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, bread products such as english muffins, bagels and white and wheat bread along with muffins and danish. I feel that I got more than I paid for and I would definately stay here again! And the pool and hot tub were an added bonus that topped off an extremely stressful day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
daysfalls, Manager at Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a very positive review and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The room was fair in condition, The bed was awfull. when I sat up in it a wire that was sticking up through the side poked me. When I jumped up off the bed I landed on boards andmetal sticking out from under the bed frame and got scraped by it. The refrigerator sounded like someone was walking in our room. Evertime the heater kicked on it was so loud that it woke us up. The owner had his car parked in the drivethrough all day and night, never moved it, very inconvenient. The building is very run down.
They did have a nice breakfast though, neded the coffee to stay awake the next day.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lance J
daysfalls, Manager at Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

As soon as we received an email regarding this issue we replied promptly to apologize for the incident. We were unaware of the damaged mattress and have since rectified it. If you had come to us with your concerns we would have been more than happy to move you to a different room, but we were not made aware of the problem until days after you checked out. We also offered to give you our insurance information to pay for any bills that you may have incurred due to this unfortunate mishap and we have never heard back from you. Again, we apologize that your stay with us was less than favorable and wish you had given us a chance to rectify it immediately.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

we have stayed here several times now. this time was the poorest. rooms were fine, but the bathroom sink stopper was broke. we just pulled it out so it would drain. the continental breakfast had a very poor selection. other times we were here, it was fantastic....sure hope they change that back to what it used to be. wi-fi was good in our room...all in all we will go back in hopes things will be better....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I am sorry to hear that you felt our breakfast selection was lacking from your previous visits with us. I am a little confused as we have expanded our selections more than 8 months ago by adding yogurt, sausage patties, bisquits and gravy. With the added hot food items we also offer waffles, hard boiled eggs, fruit, breads, muffins, bagels, oatmeal, cold cereals, juice, coffee and tea. I would hope that you agree this is more of a "Deluxe Continental" breakfast compared to a "Normal Continental" breakfast. We also apologize for the sink plug and have rectified that problem for future guests in that room. We do look forward to serving you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sheboygan Falls
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#9 of 11 in Sheboygan

Been to Days Inn Sheboygan/The Falls? Share your experiences!