“Fun pub experience”

The Duke Of Devon
Ranked #5 of 167 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Duke of Devon specializes in GastroPub cuisine, English Pub favorites and some Indian curries. All dishes are crafted with premium ingredients that are organic and locally sourced. The bar has an extensive bourbon section along with hard to find English beers and ciders.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had a late lunch here on a Saturday afternoon with 6 adults. Service was excellent and informative. Fun and interesting menu choices. Drink menu included several variations on the bloody mary - including the bloody Margaret which used horseradish vodka, Tasty and quite spicy. The menu also features a good mix of German and Belgium beers.

Our group ordered burgers and sandwiches, all of which were well received. They were able to accommodate a gluten allergy by substituting a gluten free bun on the hamburger which was
appreciated, but they charge an extra $2 which I thought was harsh.

The environment was fun, as the place is covered in pictures of Brits and all things British, including the banners and flags of all the English football clubs, which satisfied the Tottenham and Chelsea fans in our group.

2  Thank Quasi123

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great food, and great service.
They do need to update the menu on the web site as it has changed and there were some items we were looking forward to that they no longer have.

1  Thank RTG-travlin
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Came here for dinner on the first night of a trip to nearby Kohler. We had heard good things about the Duke and the ladies at the Kohler Waters Spa confirmed that. So my wife and I headed the 4 miles to Sheboygan and found the Duke to be a terrific dining choice. The restaurant is right on the water and while it was too chilly to sit outside, I'd imagine that's the way to go if weather permits. Inside, you'll certainly feel more like you're' in southeast England than southeast Wisconsin. They've done a nice job of creating the ambiance of an English pub, and the menu mirrors that theme. My wife ordered a "Fallen Apple" drink and a burger, and I had the Churchill crispy chicken. Both entrees were quite good, although my wife said the burger was a little bit too salty. Service was prompt and attentive. Ask for Heidi... she's great. We will definitely come back when it's warm enough to dine outside!

1  Thank ChiWeather
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I stay one night in Sheboygan. We stopped in for an early dinner. What a wonderful place. Ate outside along the river, great view. Everything we tried was wonderful. A very nice selection of beer. The staff did a wonderful job. A must stop!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent fish entrees! We come up every summer for last 7 years and always stop in at The Duke.
We love all of the Stefano restaurants in Sheboygan.. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun. Perfect for kids.

1  Thank veniceluv