“Riverfront Pub Winner”

The Duke Of Devon
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Duke of Devon specializes in GastroPub cuisine, English Pub favorites and some Indian curries. All dishes are crafted with premium ingredients that are organic and locally sourced. The bar has an extensive bourbon section along with hard to find English beers and ciders.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Came here for dinner on the first night of a trip to nearby Kohler. We had heard good things about the Duke and the ladies at the Kohler Waters Spa confirmed that. So my wife and I headed the 4 miles to Sheboygan and found the Duke to be a terrific dining choice. The restaurant is right on the water and while it was too chilly to sit outside, I'd imagine that's the way to go if weather permits. Inside, you'll certainly feel more like you're' in southeast England than southeast Wisconsin. They've done a nice job of creating the ambiance of an English pub, and the menu mirrors that theme. My wife ordered a "Fallen Apple" drink and a burger, and I had the Churchill crispy chicken. Both entrees were quite good, although my wife said the burger was a little bit too salty. Service was prompt and attentive. Ask for Heidi... she's great. We will definitely come back when it's warm enough to dine outside!

1  Thank ChiWeather

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I stay one night in Sheboygan. We stopped in for an early dinner. What a wonderful place. Ate outside along the river, great view. Everything we tried was wonderful. A very nice selection of beer. The staff did a wonderful job. A must stop!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent fish entrees! We come up every summer for last 7 years and always stop in at The Duke.
We love all of the Stefano restaurants in Sheboygan.. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun. Perfect for kids.

1  Thank veniceluv
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The pub has a very large selection of English and European beers and ales. Some are rare in the US. The atmosphere is good. They have some interesting dishes including curries which were quite good and not too spicy.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

we had lunch on the deck which is facing the Sheboygan River. So, you get to see the fishing boats come in and out. I had the perch special, and even in Wisconsin it is hard to find fresh perch. It was a very good lunch as was my wife's. The menu is extensive, but it is expensive.over 60 bucks for lunch with a beer and glass of wine for two people.

1  Thank TLV007