“Real mushy peas!”

The Duke Of Devon
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Duke of Devon specializes in GastroPub cuisine, English Pub favorites and some Indian curries. All dishes are crafted with premium ingredients that are organic and locally sourced. The bar has an extensive bourbon section along with hard to find English beers and ciders.
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Nice pub a few minutes walk from hotel. Very good and authentic menu. A bit pricey but they give you a lot. Very good fish & chips and authentic but hard to find mushy peas.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Best service and food in the area! Excellent selection of beer, great specialty drinks and a relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Food was good but was overpriced for the area.

$21.00 for a bowl of stew, really!

I will not go again too many other more reasonably priced options.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Stopped by this pub while walking near the lake. It was a great day to sit outside and enjoy a couple of beers - really nice location.

The inside has a lot of interesting memorobilia and gives it a really nice English pub vibe,

They had a fairly large list of beers on tap and the burger I ate was pretty good as well.

The people, as seems to be the case with almost every place in Sheboygan are super friendly and welcoming.

Would definitely recommend this place for folks visiting Sheboygan.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

This restaurant is located along the water and there is a boardwalk out front. It is quaint. I agree w/previous reviews that the prices are a bit steep for the quality. I had the fish and chips. Price $15. The fish was just ok. Quantity was good but taste was so-so. I normally dont use tater sauce with my fish however I felt it was necessary in this case. The fish was served with some partially mushed peas. I love peas but these were unappetizing. Their draft beer was good, I had 1 as did my husband. Later we noticed several fruit flies flying around the taps. We did not have anymore beer. I would have rated our service poor if it were not for a nice gentleman (waiter) who gave us some tips on other bars and restuarants in the area.