“Food you actually want to eat and not just look at.”
Review of Trattoria Stefano

Trattoria Stefano
Ranked #4 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I spent a couple of decades in south Philly, and this is as good and Authentic iltalian gets outside of Italy. I have never had a fish special that I did not love. Even a "boring" chicken dish is exceptional.

We also enjoy the seasoned staff, especially Reed and August. Chicago prices for Sheboygan economy makes it a special occasion place for most family.

1  Thank foodie007

Reviewed January 16, 2014

My husband and I stopped in over a weekend for a sweet treat and a coffee--we did NOT have reservations. This we knew might be a problem, so we prefaced our request with--we just want dessert, and understand if there isn't room. They could have told us no--it would have been nicer. The host rolled his eyes, called someone else over to "take care of us" and mumbled under his breath as he left. We were told to sit at a small table and left alone--for 10 minutes. We finally asked someone and they ignored us and told the host they "don't know what we want but he should check" so we finally got dessert-it was average. and left. We have NOT been back. It was awful.

2  Thank Hannah L
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Supposed to be one of the best in Sheboygan? Don't think so. Average at best. We bought 2+$125+ wine plus 8 meals and they wanted to charge an extra $5 for some parmigiana cheese, seriously.

1  Thank Joe H
Reviewed December 12, 2013

There is no better Italian eatery. Regardless of country or city you will find none better. I always go for dinner.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My son who is a resident of Sheboygan,WI is infatuated by their food & so am i after he
described to me first time (around 6 years back).Now ,I am at the same level of liking like
him.We visit him at least thrice a year & eat in this restaurant minimum once, every time.
Being there gives a feeling that I am back in Italy .Atmosphere & food are unchanged in all the
years I have been introduced to this place.