“Italian at its best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We loved the old building and the service was excellent. Server very helpful and attentive. The food was good but a little pricey for us common folk. Great for a special occasion dinner.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

In the area to play golf. Stefano's came highly recommended by several people we asked. We tried it once and went back a second time. Fantastic food. We had halibut, veal chop, and steaks (rate the ribeye better than the filet--firm, grain-fed beef with no toughness whatsoever). All were great. Side dishes were spectacular--loved the spinach. The meal was made extra special by our waitress, Allie. Allie's menu and knowledge of wines, efficiency, attitude and glowing personality made both nights very memorable experiences. She guided us through the menu and made suggestions, and picked an incredibly good, moderately priced Tuscan wine for us. When we returned two nights later, we requested Allie again. She rewarded us with complementary bruschetta and a rigatoni dish, and coffee afterward. Allie made a great meal really special. The chocolate torte for desert was great.

If you dine at Stefano's, tell Allie her Alabama and Texas buddies sent you! Don't miss this place if you are in the Kohler/Sheboygan area!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I REALLY like good Italian food. I can say without reservation this is one of the top 10 Italian Restaurants I have ever dined at in my life. So good, that when I was recently in Sheboygan, I ate there twice in three days. Each meal was exquisite beyond belief. From appetizers to pastas to entrees it just got better and better each time. Caldo di Mare, Pizza Magherita, Pasta in a veal/pancetta/spinach/kale sauce, Osso Bucca with saffron risotto, sockeye salmon with mushrooms, and on and on and on. They also have a terrific wine selection and they help you pair up the wine with the food. Make the trip to Sheboygan. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I went there with 6 friends. Terrific service and food and we had privacy. One of my friends, who is Italian said is was the best Italian restaurant that he'd ever been to. I wouldn't go THAT far, but it definitely was memorable and I would love to go back again. How often doesn't an Italian Restaurant serve halibut??? Not often.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

While on a golf trip to Whistling Straits, we enjoyed a very excellent dinner here. Everything was first class. The Antipasti menu was hard to chose from. We could have had an enjoyable meal simply from the outstanding selections on it alone. Piatto Tipico was a taste delight!The main courses were fabulous. Lok out for the Ossobuco. You will not want to leave. The wine menu had a wonderful selection of Italian choices. The fine young lady who served us was outstanding. What a great place. I wish it were in my home town.

1  Thank LenKinSanJose