“GREAT Little Restaurant”

Gosse's
Ranked #17 of 162 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pewaukee, WI
“GREAT Little Restaurant”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were staying at the Blue Harbor and wanted to take our to kids 4 & 6 out lunch. Found this place on Tripadvisor. Decor is very nice. Railroad theme. Place is nicely decorated. Staff was very friendly and attentive. I took my two boys to the restroom and was amazed. Perhaps the cleanest and nicely appointed restroom I have ever seen in a restaurant. It was spotless and smelled super clean. I was so impressed I had to make a comment to the bartender. The attention to detail in the place is terrific. It seemed like a lot of locals were eating there when we were there. The food was tasty with very good value for the price. We'll come back when we are in Sheboygan next. Really like the place.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Cheeseheader

Springfield, Illinois
“Fried Chicken paradise”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Very good fried chicken and steak sandwiches. Prices are reasonable and service was great. We were in Sheboygan for 3 nights and ate here twice. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank queasyrider
jenparal, hostess at Gosse's, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you very much for the positve review. We truly appreciate you business.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best Burgers in Wisconsin”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Best burgers in Wisconsin, can't be beat! I love Kopp's. I love Mazo's. Not really a Solly's girl and I do love the Point in Falls. But Gosse's is a cut above them all! Their broasted chicken is also awesome and don't get me started on the tortes! Service is always efficient and the wait is usually short. A must stop in Sheboygan!

P.S. I'm not sure why, but the photo of the restaurant on this site is obviously for someplace else. Strange!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank moxiegretl
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Good Chicken”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I love their broasted chicken, it's consistently good every time we go. Their burgers are also something you gotta try, buttery and very tasty.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MmmFoodWI
Midwest USA
“Good Down Home Food - But Cash Only.”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Stopped in for some broasted chicken and I found this place very enjoyable.
For a small bar with a small dining room it was very quaint and homey.
The food was well prepared and presented. The broasted chiicken was as good as you could expect and then some.

The prices are certainly very reasonable.
However a word to the wise, or anyone that hasn't been here before - this is cash only.
Probably one of the reasons they can continue to keep the prices well within reason.
Thanks for a great meal.

• Visited December 2012