“Great food!”

Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #83 of 170 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've only been there a couple times, but was very pleased. The service and the food were both great. When I went there for the first time, the gal was super patient and helped explain the menu. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. I was super impressed with the brisket sandwich! The bun was super soft and their Texas Pit sauce was delish! My dad loves making Root beer floats with the ice cream that's included with the meal! I will say that the soda is expensive though.. that would be the only downfall.

Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Wednesday's special: 3 rib meal. 2 sides and a drink.
Ribs were tender, flavorful and filling. Well, I got more like 4 ribs because that was what was wrapped in the warmer. Good and meaty. Not fatty.
Nion tangles (haystack onion rings) and baked beans for sides. Sweet tea was actually sweet enough, a rarity up here in WI.
I plan to come here 2-3 lunches\month now.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I go here half of my Fridays for lunch since the food is great and you get free ice cream cones. However, service is slow and seems to be lost during the process of ordering. The prices could be a dollar or so less.

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Walk inn the door and sense Friendly workers, clean dining room, delicious smells!
Ample servings, tender ribs, multitudes of sides. Help yourself BBQ sauces.
Top it off with free soft serve cones. Everyone is happy!

1  Thank Nancy S