“Disapponting”

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Sheboygan
Chicago, Illinois
“Disapponting”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My family always go to Wisconsin Dells for our fall vacation, this year we decided to go to Sheboygan, WI for a change. We picked Blue Harbor because we were captivated by the beautiful facade of the building and the serenity of the view. It is so disappointing to be waken up every morning with the noise of construction repairs being done to the room next to yours,and not just hammer and nails,it is power tools and the like. That is to add to the broken toilet seat, unconfortable sofa,and tattered sheet on my son's bed, of which should not have mattered probably if atleast we had a good rest. The room was big and clean though.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mel d

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (319)
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife and 2 boys (3 and 2 year old) had a great weekend getaway at Blue Harbor. The waterpark had areas which fit our boys along with adult slides. The restaurant and bar within the building was reasonably priced and decent food. This is the second trip we have made and will be going back next summer. Highly recommend for a quick getaway.

Room Tip: We had a city view but would recommend the lake view, especially in the summer.
1 Thank BrianEP
West Bend , Wisconsin
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Everything was great. Rooms were very clean. Easy to get to the waterpark and restaurants . We had a great time . The aquarium room was perfect for our 4 year old daughter. She felt super special! We will be back soon.

1 Thank Rachel M
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is a large resort, with a curious series of entrances. While our room was on the ground floor we had to go up one level to the lobby, which was also on a ground floor. No biggie, but at first confusing. There are a series of restaurants to choose from and the location is wonderful. Our room had a separate sitting area, with a terrace that looked out on to the lake.

Room Tip: Try to get a lake view room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I really had a great time here. I work at a hotel and believe me I inspected this place. It was quite well maintained and clean. I was very impressed with our room the carpet and paint looked brand new. Everything was fresh and clean, the water park was clean too. Floors, pool water slides very nice. Your place is amazing it is very beautiful at night with all the lights. The Latitude Restarant was very nice we arrived late and had a late dinner we were the only ones in there. The food was great too service was good. I would definately recomend this beautiful place. LOVED IT...

Room Tip: They are all nice.
1 Thank kay f
Central Wisconsin
Reviewed October 27, 2013

First off, let me start this review by saying I booked my stay due to commercials I have seen on TV. I booked it BEFORE I read any of the reviews on this site. Once I read reviews, I've gotta be honest, I was concerned. I saw A LOT of "not for couples" and a lot of reviews based on cleanliness issues.
I want to commend everyone involved in this resort. I'm going to put to bed the whole "not for couples" comment - I stayed with my girlfriend as a couples weekend, and it was a PERFECT getaway for the two of us!!!! Sure, there were a lot of families there, and most of the seasonal events that were taking place, were geared for families, but we managed to have a fantastic time. The price seems a bit jarring at first, but I booked a Lake view room, and no pictures on the website can do justice to how beautiful our view was!!! The view alone, made the price 100% worth it!!!!!!!!! The room was very clean, very large and very nice! The waterpark was a lot bigger than it appeared walking by it, and was still fun for us 20 somethings! And then there's the staff. It didn't matter WHO we saw that worked at the resort (front desk, managers, conference center employees, lifeguards, housekeeping, or restaurant staff) EVERY SINGLE STAFF member was VERY polite, VERY helpful and VERY nice!!!! I have honestly never been anywhere where staff/employees were so nice and so willing to answer any questions!
Halfway through our first night, we KNEW this would be a place we would continue to visit! AMAZING resort with AMAZING views and AMAZING staff!!! Can't wait to go back again!!!!

Room Tip: Lake View is worth the $!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stunning resort hotel on Lake Michigan. We walked in and made reservations on the spot. It was almost at capacity so we were given a non lake view room. We weren't at all disappointed. The hotel is beautiful.. the lakefront setting is a photographers dream and the staff was wonderful. Our non lake view room still had a great sunset and my 8 year old loved having her own loft bedroom. The waterpark was fine for kids but I personally enjoyed walking the pier and taking photos. There are some great options for dinner at the hotel but also easy walking distance restaurants on the water. Perfect.

Room Tip: Recommend top floor closest to lobby if on the non lake side. Walk out ground level if lake view . A...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Paiger10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sheboygan
Harbor Winds
Harbor Winds
#6 of 11 in Sheboygan
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel - Sheboygan
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sheboygan
Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)
Inn on Woodlake
Inn on Woodlake
#2 of 2 in Kohler
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan
#5 of 11 in Sheboygan

Been to Blue Harbor Resort? Share your experiences!