“Already booked another trip”
Review of Blue Harbor Resort

Blue Harbor Resort
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Sheboygan
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our family had a great time at Blue Harbor. The only thing I would change is I wish I could've stayed another night. The staff was great, they gave us water park passes before check in and you can play in the water park after check out as well. We stayed in the king suite which has a pull out couch that my 4 yr old son slept on and the room was spacious and really nicely done. We went with my brother and sister in law who have a 4 year old and a 6 year old and they all loved the waterpark and the beach. It was much less crowded than I thought it would be and everyone is so friendly. We didn't stay on the lake side, but our view was still incredible! They have great bounce back rates and we booked the same weekend next year. There's great shops just across the street from the resort and there was some great live music by the pier. I would've liked to go the outdoor pool (looks much bigger in pictures), but it was packed all hours of the day. I can't say I missed it much, there was so many other things to see and do. Several people mentioned the rock climbing to the beach, but there is a bath to the main beach you can reach no problem. We braved the rocks, because it's quieter and more private on that side.

Room Tip: The king suite was perfect for our family of 3.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dawn E

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great room with 2 queen beds and sitting area. Beautiful lake view. NIce walking trails and lots to do close by. Close to bike trails. Thinking about bringing our boat up the Lake Michigan shore to stay in the harbor and then spend the night.

Room Tip: Ask for a Lakeview Room, of course!
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My family and I made our yearly trip to the Blue Harbor resort. Although the weather was cool, we had a great time as usual. We stayed in the ground level villa, but will move to a larger unit next year, as the kids have outgrown the bunk beds. The place was spotless as usual. The front door and porch could use a new coat of paint though...too bad some folks are so rough on the facilities. All staff members were helpful and very friendly; especially in the lobby lounge. Thank You Blue Harbor!

Room Tip: Try the villas for a great family/friend weekend! Very spacious and well appointed.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Just came back from a girls trip to Blue Harbor. The location is fabulous - right on the lake with great views from every room. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Rooms were large and clean. The walkway along the lake is perfect for a morning or evening stroll. We did not use the pool or waterpark but we did walk to see them. They were not crowded. The families in both places seemed to be having a really good time. Some of the girls had spa services and they were very pleased.

Room Tip: Ask for a lakeside view. First floor has good views and also a walkout patio so kids could play on...
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I love this place. I was there for a ladies outing. I normally have a hard time sleeping in a hotel the 1st few nights but this place was a dream. The beds are new. The linens and pillows are awesome. Super comfortable. Everything was immaculate. Loved the big soaker tub. I had a standard room. I cannot wait to bring back my family along with the grandchildren and stay in a villa. The water park is great for all children ages. I did not use the spa but the ladies in my group that did loved it.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Beautiful resort - stayed in a 4 bedroom villa. Well equipped and a nice layout (NOTE: we did not cook much while there). The views of the beach were gorgeous. Great walking/jogging path around the resort/harbor. Kids absolutely loved the indoor water park. Small enough to not have to follow them from ride to ride - could keep an eye on them at a table in the middle of the park. Would definitely come back for a long weekend visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Katepas
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My adult siblings, their spouses and our parents shared a villa for a little family reunion. Overall, it's a very nice place, but a knowing a few things will make your stay much nicer. Since we cooked a few meals together, we were disappointed by the sparsely equipped kitchen, with no kitchen towels, hot pads or some basic cooking essentials. There wasn't enough flatware even though it's advertised to accommodate twelve people. There weren't enough bath towels (even at one each.) However, staff quickly delivered bath towels in addition to some small hand towels to use in the kitchen. We liked the upstairs villa layout with its four private bedrooms and three bathrooms. The unit's main floor is actually one floor up with another unit below, so keep in mind that guests who have difficulty climbing steps might be uncomfortable. The units are well-kept and clean. The view of Lake Michigan was beautiful and a perfect photo-op at sunrise.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sheboygan
4 mi away
Harbor Winds
Harbor Winds
#6 of 11 in Sheboygan
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sheboygan
Holiday Inn Express Sheboygan - Kohler (I-43)
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan
La Quinta Inn Sheboygan
#3 of 11 in Sheboygan

Been to Blue Harbor Resort? Share your experiences!