“Love it!”

Sheboygan, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

My grandchildren and I just love this place. They always want to go there. It's one time I can keep my 6 yr old grandson off a computer game. there's so much to do! We've been members for 4 yrs now. the only problem I see there is that they need more volunteers, which is why I signed up. The staff is a group of truly dedicated people. They are always looking for ways to improve. This is a wonderful place for children to learn and play!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Terrie S

Oostburg, Wisconsin, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Needs improvment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I took two of our grandchildren there ages 3 and 6. They were bored most of the time. There was a circus inside class that you are suppose to activate by placing a card in front of the window. Most of the it didn't work. Older kids might have fun on the slides but they are not for young ones. My opinion is it was over priced. $6 a head to get in should have been more like $4.00. I felt ripped off.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Linda S
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Potential is there, but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Here's the problem. A lot of things were not working and the entire 2nd floor smelled like puke; I can't get the stink out of my mouth. Decorated super cute and appropriate for little ones for sure (our ranged 3-5). Did not meet my expectations.

Visited July 2013
Sheboygan, WI
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Super cool children's museum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

My kids want to go again and again. So many activities for the kids to experience and learn about. Spectacular view from the top floor. Sheboygan is so lucky to have the gem!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 1971wiel
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have two sons, (4 and 6). They loved making the machines move with the cards. All of the activities were perfectly suited for their age group. There are three floors of imaginary play. It was hard to get them to leave. We stayed nearly two hours. Great value and a lot of FUN!

Visited May 2013