“Not a bad sandwich”

Add it.
Brisco County Wood Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's been at this location for years and is fairly popular. It's near Blue Harbor Resort.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Nice location for a beer but the food was a little disappointing. Had a sandwich. Not quite what I expected. Service was good but it does not compare well with other places nearby.

There are newer reviews for Brisco County Wood Grill

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our family enjoyed a very good dinner outside on the riverfront. We liked the relaxing atmosphere. It was again a place that you could take children and that made it appealing.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a really disappointing experience at Brisco County Wood Grill. I ordered the jumbo wood grilled shrimp with garlic mashed potatoes. The 'jumbo' shrimp were tiny, we're talking 51/60 shrimp, overcooked and definitely not wood grilled. As another reviewer mentioned, the mashed potatoes were boxed and awful. I expressed my concerns to the waitress and she initially offered me another entree but after talking to her manager she recanted. Instead, she said she would have to charge me for both entrees but offered me additional shrimp and a different potato option. The new jumbo shrimp were much larger, wood grilled and cooked perfectly. The fries were nondescript but much better than the instant potatoes. I absolutely do not recommend this restaurant and will advise our friends and family to avoid it during upcoming trips to Blue Harbor.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We liked this place on vacation so much we went there twice to eat (lunch and dinner). We recommend sitting outside to take in the great view of the harbor and watch boats coming in!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Food was comparable to chili's, beachy feel to the place, liked it, liked the area it was in more, drinks nd food were okay, go for burgers and you won't go wrong .