Sleep Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Harbor Winds(Sheboygan)
View Hotel
All reviewskwik triplarge poolwafflesbathroom counterwould stay here againgreen baymicrowave and fridgedecent breakfastroom was clean and comfortablekidsinnswisconsinwhirlpool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Every year we stay at the Sleep Inn on Court Square in Memphis. I think it has spoiled us. This Sleep Inn is OK. Landscaping out front dead at end of July. Website touted the pool with slide so we picked this place for a stop on a trip with my 7-year old grandson who loves the pool. Turned out the slide was for "strong swimmers" and emptied into 5' of water so he couldn't use it. Rest of pool area is pretty spectacular. TV remote didn't work, desk clerk brought batteries, didn't help, didn't have a spare remote. In morning ice machine not functioning to add ice to coolers. Room was OK, walls like paper. We could actually hear the people in the next room talking in normal voices! The staff was nice, took a while to check in because they were very busy. Not a convenient location for downtown Sheboygan, but handy if you are just passing by on 43. Entry road that goes around gas station back to hotel filled with giant potholes.

Room Tip: This place is between I-43 across the front and a good-sized gas station across the back. Noise in the front and bright lights at the gas station all night. Pick your poison!
1  Thank Yoopiecat
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My hat goes off to Chris S. at the front desk when we stayed there. Excellent customer service, told us where to go for dinner, which was wonderful, and on Sunday when the breakfast person called in sick, he ran that continetal breakfast and the front desk magically. The 3 of us that stayed there will remember him and the great service and friendliness he showed. The room was big and very comfortable, the pool area was great and very clean. Will definetly stay here again. Worth the money.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Red0454
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I needed to stay at a hotel that was fairly close to Kohler. The weekend I stayed was very busy as there was a LPGA golf tournament so every hotel in the area was booked. My stay was pleasant, but I was with my 11 year old son and we were put in a room equipped for a handicapped person. The bars in the bathroom and lack of bathroom counter made it very difficult to have my toiletries available when I needed them. There was a free standing sink and a tiny metal shelf barely big enough for a toothbrush. All of my other toiletries needed to stay in a plastic bag hanging off the back of the bathroom door.This was very awkward. The entrance to the hotel was either through a gas station, or over a gravel road filled with potholes, not great for the rental car. On a positive note, the staff was nice, the breakfast was plentiful and the staff worked hard to keep it filled with the big crowd. We did not use the pool so no comments there. The refrig was handy.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed here for one night with my two children due to its very close proximity to Kohler Andre state beach. The hotel was clean and the satff was very friendly and helpfull. The free buffet breakfast was better than most of the other ones I have had. They included a few hot items like sausage that was really nice, They also kept it well stocked for the durration of the breakfast buffet. There was a few minor issues like our in room phone did not work and no one ever came to fix it. The pool was really nice and very kid friendly EXCEPT the water was FREEZING! My two kids did not want to swim for more than a few minutes and the other two small kids that where in the pool area stayed in the hot tub the whole time:).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel 2 times before so we didn't think twice about booking with them again. However, we will no longer stay at this hotel for future trips. The staff is friendly and the place was presentable, the issue that we had was with the ac in the room and the building period. We stayed July 2nd-5th, 2012 and with the heat wave that everyone was having it was unbelievably uncomfortable. The hotel staff told us that they have gone "green" and so when you leave your room the electricity shuts off until you return then it kicks back on. They offered us a different room, but there was no point as they are all the same. The only really cool place in that hotel was in the air lock between the lobby and the front door. The lobby was stuffy most times and the hall ways were even worse. Our first night there is took several hours for our room to reach a comfortable cool temperature. Then to top it off when we checked out on our bill they even charge you an energy tax for each night that we stayed. Talk about irony. I have no problem with a company trying to conserve energy but when I have to pay a higher room rate and charged an energy tax to roast in my room that is outrageous! The company really needs to find a better way to conserve.

3  Thank Watsonsmommy75